Recent content by themanmanley

1. T

2015 or 2016 warranty returns

I returned a 2015 super z and received a 2016 KK super z a week later
  2. T

Do I have to register my bat when you get a new Louisville slugger bat?

I called LS for a warranty claim for a 1st gen Super Z, told them that I haven't registered it yet, but they said it wasn't necessary, and got a RA #.
  3. T

Any updates on anything new coming out

Here's a clearer pic...
  4. T

Flipper Aftermath USA

I wonder if the 2016 model will be as good as the 2015 model. Anyone swing one yet?
  5. T

Any worth grips not being used?

I just took the stock grip off of my Fulk Legit Elite. PM me if you want it.
  6. T

Flipper Aftermath USA

What kinda balls are you hitting? I have a 27.5oz USA Future to hit the Classic M's that my local ASA league uses, and was possibly looking to get an Aftermath USA for that league too.
  7. T

Wobble?????

You really shouldn't be able to see it wobble, only feel it
  8. T

Vizion paint crack :(

I was wondering this about the USA Future since I have a new one on the way. I was excited to hit with it, but I dunno about that now...
  9. T

Easton united

I got one to hit the classic m's that we use in an ASA league around here. It only has around 100 hits on it (mainly BP with a few 52s mixed in) and it feels good. Was told it usually opens up at 400 hits. I like the way my 28oz feels and I'm pretty satisfied with its performance thus far
  10. T

Price Check 27oz ASA Helmer Torq

I won the bat but was sent the wrong size and I wanted to look into just selling it (not on these forums), instead of returning it. It's NIW, returnable w/ receipt dated 7/27/15, and has both barcodes. Thanks in advance!
  11. T

For Sale/Trade 27oz Bal Wounded Warrior Super Z

its coming to Florida!
  12. T

For Sale Ls z-4000+, ls z-2000 asa ri

It's a great bat, but I personally don't like their 3 piece bats. I LOVE my super z and hope the come out with a super z+ Lol Z4+ is SOLD!
  13. T

For Sale LS Z-4000+, LS Z-2000 ASA RI, Easton Stealth +

Price drop bump. $250 OBO. Won't be back home to ship til next weekend tho No longer looking for super z's, the ONLY trade bait I'd be interested in would be a 26.5 Sonic +
  14. T

For Sale Ls z-4000+, ls z-2000 asa ri

Price drop bump. $250 OBO. Won't be back home to ship til next weekend tho No longer looking for super z's, the ONLY trade bait I'd be interested in would be a 26.5 Sonic +