Recent content by THESHOE

1. T

2020 Crush Utrip

Got some goodies in my PMs this morning...
  2. T

DB44/Nautalai

All my posts would be about the USSSA model Nautalais and DB44 bats. No clue on ASA - I don't play any of it and none of the local rules allow for use of that stamp. To clarify, initially it was the 2018 all black (comp handle) Nautalai D-Lab bats that I got a hold of, and benched my Worth EST...
  3. T

Do you lift before a game?

If I do it's back day that coexists the best. Somehting about the pull motion and swing coexist the best. Learned this from a PT friend who plays years ago, he wasn't wrong. Or, I will go in and do lots of rear delt flyes and chest flyes to open up and stretch my upper. That's usually more...
  4. T

2020 reviews?

I was under the impression this was to be an A3 stick. Guess I am wrong.
  5. T

2020 reviews?

That one is a SMU Exclusive for another company. I am told same Red bat, diff paint. Much like D-Lab drop is.
  6. T

2020 reviews?

2020 DB is no joke. As good as Red '19 and OG Black. No clue on a 2020 Red. What I was told is the D-Lab Red Bat drop was the same as OG Red. Was told a rumour of a June drop of 2.0 (or is not 3.0?) where there would be more to it for durability. I would personally welcome it so long as it...
  7. T

Are Demarini Aftermaths still relevant.

Utrips were garbage. Like just really not good even for the 52s - Until 18TM or maybe some well worked in 17 NBs Demarini was just not very good for 52cor and Utrip stamp. Obv TM and Naut changed all that. And there's reasons the AM tech is not even around any longer in Utrip. But the ASA are...
  8. T

Demarini RD28...Tell me about it.

++++++++1 Ain't no SMU or old bat hitting like a Nautalai or TM. Seeing as OP owns a DB44 now, he would just be setting himself up for disappointment.
  9. T

DB44/Nautalai

I put down 17/18 Worths for OG Nautalais based on performance on those balls specifically. I've since continued to add an 18 TM and will add something spec'd like the Red when one of my OG BLack ones dies out. As Andjayik said, all we game up here. The bats that are fabled here are all the...
  10. T

HR Prevention Ideas?

1 & 2 will more or less be the same. 3 will have a wee bit more pop but not by much. Certainly not composite bat pop. Nowadays 3 might be cheaper to get than 1/2. (Wood bats ain't so cheap these days I noticed). Can't really get softer than a 52cor Hot Dot without going into the practice or...
  11. T

For Sale 2019 Demarini Juggy DB44

And this one is better than 2018 - what BP Hero reviewed and hyped. And the subsequent hype it got after his reviews... Just falling behind in the Nautalai hype train, same with Fulk.
  12. T

For Sale Demarini The Red Bat Very Limited

At this point i'm holding out for whatever rumor mill i've heard on 2.0 (or 3.0) I'd welcome slightly enhanced durability. (IF the plan is more like FF2 and FF 360 tech after OG FF)
  13. T

USSSA LS Bat Questions

I agree. IMO 18/19 Z1000 models or bust. Anything Z2000 ri to 2017 were turds compared to the Miken/Worth leaders of the pack in those years. The models listed are on sale for a reason ;) Newbreed gets good, but not the most forgiving bat. Smaller sweet spot 12" barrel and stiff alloy...
  14. T

2020 Nautalia

I couldn't agree more, though I lean towards Red bat myself after more work with them. Swinging my 2 OG Blacks without concern now. When one blows up, we'll line up a red. Fulk is pretty damn good, 19 Juggy shifted some gears. But when hitting 52cor balls the Nautalai is a next level vs...
  15. T

Any new bats comparable to 14/15 Juggy?

Are we talking ASA or Utrip? If Utrip 2018 or 2019 Juggy will get you in that OG Juggy/J2u/J3u range handle whip and 12" EL barrel. When it comes to ASA I haven't got a clue tbh.