Recent content by tlize1

1. tlize1

Youth Virus' and youth B1 4 sale

Hey Hollywood, Been "off board" for awhile, great to "see" ya again. Hey, what happened to the Forum section on the HardballFans web page? I trolled over their looking for bats for my boy. By the way, the Anderson I got from you a while back is still hitting smoking liners for my son. Picked up...
  2. tlize1

Juggernaut "rattle" insight.......

wow, no rattle here Odd to hear about the foam rattle. We're still swinging a demo model that has god knows how many cuts w/ no rattle, does have a couple longitudinal cracks in the barrel though. W/ the right swing, that stick flat out rakes.
  3. tlize1

Flewellen1 pulled a fast one!

And got funding to my account quickly, new bat on its way to him as I type. Good guy here, have no fears in deals with him. :D
  4. tlize1

tlize1 likes the 4-some

Actually, it was an 8 for 6!!! I'm the only one that hasn't gotten his bat yet :(
  5. tlize1

If buying from Hollywood Dad

Have no worries, good to go guy on the board. Thanks HD, my boy loves the Anderson! When's the next "social"? Take care and thanks again.
  6. tlize1

Tlize1 is gtg

Happy to deal with Jobooks32 Listed earlier as well, but Jobooks32 and I did good deal. Shipped $$$ and product at the same time, received at the same time. Good Board Bro.
  7. tlize1

Jobooks32 is GTG!!!

We did a deal on a TV/DVD for his van. We shipped package and $$$ at the same time and they arrived to each other on the same day. Don't hesitate to do a deal with this board bro!!
  8. tlize1

Marlsrsoftball hits!

Marlsrsoftball delivered on a Demo WS within three days of paypal transfer. Thanks for the good stick, great price, and fast shipping. TLize:D
  9. tlize1

Two Bad Deals

A 2 month saga Bill, sorry that I live in Ohio and not Needles neck of the woods. Can't believe this has carried over for two months. Like to see someone in the area "step up to the plate" and make a drive over to the trailer park just to let him know there are still many here very interested...