Recent content by TM24

1. TM24

Price Check 100w

I have two of these both 28oz. Both barely used with returns. One has receipt one doesn't.
  2. TM24

Paint Chipping Off

Ya had no choice. Thing was hitting lasers all weekend. Just couldn't put it down. But now it's done.
  3. TM24

Paint Chipping Off

Well it lasted most of the weekend. It busted last AB this morning.
  4. TM24

Paint Chipping Off

Ok cool. Mine is a qc2 also. Other than this its holding up good in 35 degree weather
  5. TM24

Paint Chipping Off

Is this normal for the Z2K? Playing last night and noticed this. Or is this signs of the bat about to crack?
  6. TM24

Bat Collections 3

I don't overlap my hands. I just drop my pinky down.
  7. TM24

Bat Collections 3

My Z2000 is on fire. The other three I haven't had the chance to put a lot of swings on.
  8. TM24

Money Raiser for Softball

All the teams around here do a fish fry. 10$ a ticket. All the fish, sausage, and fries you can eat and all you can drink beer. We do raffles once every hour. Liquor or Sports jerseys. 50/50. We sell those 213 pull tabs. Plus Texas holdem, showdown, black jack, over/under, and chuck a luck...
  9. TM24

Blackout end cap gap

Cool thanks. Can't wait to swing this bat.
  10. TM24

Blackout end cap gap

Ok thanks. I don't think it's been tampered with. Bought it from a store not from another softball player.
  11. TM24

Blackout end cap gap

I just bought a blackout NIW and received it today. Took the wrapper off and noticed a gap between barrel and end cap. Is this normal? Haven't owned a mizuno since the OG Crush.
  12. TM24

new bat this year

I think he's talking about the new wse which is orange & blue. It has the new stamp. The one your thinking of is black and grey. I wish that one had the new stamp tho. I have the new one with about 75 swings on it. Feels good so far and getting better just not on the level of the OG WSE yet.
  13. TM24

Wegman vs helmer

I just bought the 100w last week. Kept hearing good things and decided to pick one up. Put about 200 swings on it today and it feels great. This might be my new gamer.
  14. TM24

*Cracked Z2000 after ONE round of BP!!!!

I used my z2k yesterday in 40-50 degree weather all day. I think we were using classic ms. no signs of cracks on mine. prob has 200-300 swings. bat is hot
  15. TM24

2013 Worth World Series Edition

swung mine sun. felt good outta the wrapper. I've swung the new 454s, unlimited, and duo 2 & this is the best one of bunch imo.