Recent content by tmatt11

1. tmatt11

Price Check z2000 SE

I just sold a niw 26oz on another site for $300 shipped but I believe you can still get the 27oz from the store in Canada for retail
  2. tmatt11

Canadian

no discounts from the store I bought from even for multiple bats
  3. tmatt11

Price Check z2000 SE

But you have to remember that different batches perform differently even with the same specs. Have you had the chance to swing the two side by side with the same amount of swings or even niw? If no how can you say its "JUST" a repaint
  4. tmatt11

Price Check z2000 SE

I think the prices on these is going to start to rise there are no more 26oz at HRS as of yesterday
  5. tmatt11

New Canadian catalyst review

Yes, I thought he was saying the bat in the pic was LS2X, but it's just a drawing.
  6. tmatt11

New Canadian catalyst review

It's the same bat the picture is just a rendering it really has the pure 360 not the L2SX
  7. tmatt11

Price Check Price check: '15 NIW Canadian Catty

I just got one yesterday for $250 shipped from a store in canada and I'm in California.
  8. tmatt11

Canadian Z has the new NSA 2012 Stamp

How many are you getting Rick?
  9. tmatt11

another reason to hate Canada: Z2000 SE

That's disappointing do you remember who it was you talked to at the store
  10. tmatt11

another reason to hate Canada: Z2000 SE

Is there any real info on this bat? What composite it's made from? Is it a ri or an og? I know there is the one video but the guy doesn't give his opinion. Just looking for more info please
  11. tmatt11

2014 can catalyst reveiw.

I have a 27oz balanced that weighs right on 27oz
  12. tmatt11

Z3 26EL Utrip

my team placed an order in January for 25 z3000 in all the different sizes and they told us they had NO z3 in any size till may
  13. tmatt11

new canadian vs og canadian catty reveiws?

Are they made with the same composite? LS-2X was used for the first one right? Is it the same composite or did they use the pure 360 composite for the new one?
  14. tmatt11

new canadian vs og canadian catty reveiws?

Has anyone swung both bats, how do they compare? I think I read the new one is just a repaint, any truth to that? Thanks
  15. tmatt11

How long have you been playing???

I started playing my senior year 1998 so 17 years