Recent content by TMontani

1. TMontani

Seymour/Goldsboro, NC - New to area

It all depends on the time for the 3rd....Im going to go tailgate and drink my face off for the ECU game...
  2. TMontani

Yeah dude....sorry it took me so long to get back on this....i usually played 2B, but played a but of OF too Im still game for BP....WCU I lost ur e-mail....that weekend was the one bad weekend for me...lol
  3. TMontani

im in town and game for a little BP sometime.... [email protected] just gimme a holler....or if you work on base, find me in the global
  4. TMontani

Trash talking

dude...ur margin for error between "scaring the **** out of him" and him taking one to the throat are very narrow. As long as your conscience can handle a dude getting a crushed orbital, b/c you couldnt handle some dude talking ****, then you're fine I guess..... its still ***** ****....no...
  5. TMontani

Trash talking

You're talking two different things....middle is open when it's a strategic part of the game....but you're talking about blowing up the pitcher b/c some ***** running his mouth hurt your ***** feelings....
  6. TMontani

Trash talking

I'll take it one step further and say the P never deserves to be shot at. Even if its him talking ****, I'm not going to purposely hit a little round object at him and possibly (slim chance I know) kill him. Thats just childish thinking otherwise. If you dont like someone talking **** to...
  7. TMontani

Trash talking

no clue....
  8. TMontani

Official 2012 Result of Your Last AB

insult to injury....I pitched for the 1st time in 3 years. walked 6 and gave up 15 in the 1st inning...lol We literally had no one else willing to pitch (our pitcher is on vacation)
  9. TMontani

Trash talking

the 1st step is admitting it....
  10. TMontani

Trash talking

nope....b/c shaved is sexy....shooting middle isnt...you're a nun-bush....
  11. TMontani

Trash talking

no...it really is...anyone who shoots middle on purpose, especially over some **** talking, is a giant ****ing vagina....
  12. TMontani

Official 2012 Result of Your Last AB

pop up to end the game....
  13. TMontani

Trash talking

thats the dumbest **** ever....
  14. TMontani

ASA/NSA/USSSA in NC

sweet...thats about the time frame ill be in NC for, unless I decide to join the reserves.... Does it use the ISA sticker on the bat, or does it have its own sticker? (I know, I could look all this up, I appreciate you dealing with the retard...lol)
  15. TMontani

ASA/NSA/USSSA in NC

I've never even heard of Freedom....lol....and here I thought I was a baller...