Recent content by Toni_Starks_Wu

1. Toni_Starks_Wu

Triple Action Review - 20Juggy/21Juggy/21Mercy ASA

2021 Juggy is end loaded not as noticeable as previous year. Amazing pop and smooth through the zone, one of my favorite Juggy but they fail compression really fast. Juggy line used to go forever without failing but like every bat company nowadays durability is gone.
  2. Toni_Starks_Wu

For Sale Demarini future USA

Pm sent
  3. Toni_Starks_Wu

My OG Omega and 18’ Omega both balanced kill 52s. The EL version which 4xtra owns it’s unreal with either balls.
  4. Toni_Starks_Wu

We’ll do an update on Saturday from home plate and the back to show the balls when we hit. All 3 bats are 52s killers.
  5. Toni_Starks_Wu

Another great review 4xtra. Demarini ASA line is amazing that’s why I have all 3 in my bags. Next time I’ll bring my Go Pro to take vids from home play and the outfield at the same time.
  6. Toni_Starks_Wu

LTB Louisville Z3000 ASA

LTB Louisville Z3000 ASA prefer end loaded. Might consider balanced depending on the price. Pm works best.
  7. Toni_Starks_Wu

For Sale Fulk

Fulk coming to ATL.
  8. Toni_Starks_Wu

Nihilist

Thanks for review been looking for some insight on that bat. I have one niw and you are spot on the weight. Now, I will definitely take some cuts can't wait.
  9. Toni_Starks_Wu

2020 TPS Power Load ASA

My next stick, love everything about my tps. A local guy(small dude) demo the tpz last week and was crushing the ball seems like little to none breaking period.
  10. Toni_Starks_Wu

For Sale Easton B3 - ASA 27oz - $55

@4xtra
  11. Toni_Starks_Wu

ISO: Mizuno No Doubt 26-28oz

Still looking