Recent content by TP14

1. TP14

2013 23rd Annual Band-Aid Tourney

Fun weekend as always, fellas!!! Good to see you all.
  2. TP14

Jersey numbers

Charlie Hustle was my favorite player growing up. I've wore 14 almost as long as I can remember with a few exceptions...always a multiple of 7 though.
  3. TP14

5 man tourny's

Sounds like a blast. May be a good way to do a superdraft/fundraiser. Just a thought.
  4. TP14

USSSA Military World Qualifier - Tucson

Travis Shideler. I am the Holloman coach.
  5. TP14

USSSA Military World Qualifier - Tucson

Holloman will be there. Hoping I'm back from my deployment before then...it would be nice to actually make it to this tournament once in my time here. I can let the guys at Cannon and Kirtland know if you would like, Billy...LMK.
  6. TP14

USAF Womens Softball Team

Here is the link: http://www.sillmwr.com/armedForcesSoftball2012/allarmedforcesoftball.html
  7. TP14

I was just pulling from my experience. I haven't played anything above base level and that is how it works for me. That is a pretty sweet deal though, may have to send in a 303 one of these years and see what happens.
  8. TP14

Atta boy!! See that's why we keep ya around. Did anyone see the score from the USMC v. Army today? Looked like a football score. 34-32 i think it ended up.
  9. TP14

Na, Scotty. Just sitting in the vault bored outta my mind. One of us needs to let Jess know she's famous!!
  10. TP14

It's called Permissive TDY. What this means is, it's on your dime to get there, you're on your own dime while your there. The only real benifit to any of us that have the oppourtunity to use this is that it doesn't go against our personel leave. On to the other subject though, them girls are...
  11. TP14

Whole enchilada

THIS THING IS LIKE THREE WEEKS AWAY!!!! Really figured there would be more on here. Anyway, coming in from Alamogordo with Happy Hour, playing D.
  12. TP14

Champro ball?

We have been hitting these things for about a year. Our gym staff purchased them for us (not my call in any way, shape, or form) to save some money. It's the old "you get what you pay for" thing. Not too bad when they are new but go to mush very quickly. Can't get rid of them soon enough.
  13. TP14

Where have you been? Haven't heard from you in A WHILE. Hope all is well.

Where have you been? Haven't heard from you in A WHILE. Hope all is well.
  14. TP14

Any I think I should have protested.

I really don't know. I talked to the TD after the game and he said he would look in to it. Really didn't want it to turn into a big deal, just thought you guys might like kicking this one around a bit. We lost the game 12-11, still finished third. All in all we had a good weekend.
  15. TP14

Any I think I should have protested.

All player protests (whitch i considered this to be) were $100. Rule interpretations were free.