Recent content by Triffe2157

1. T

1st year coach... looking for advice.

Haha lol , okay.
  2. T

1st year coach... looking for advice.

This will be my 1st year as a manager/ Coach for a competitive team. Just looking for and interested in what the other coaches in this world would gave for suggestions and advice for a 1st year coach. Thanks in advance.
  3. T

Correct Scoring

This is True , a Fielders choice is not increasing OPS
  4. T

Correct Scoring

This situation happened to me during a tourney. The two batters behind me had already hit homeruns and were Offensive Ejections for the rest of the game. We had No outs and a tied ball game when I came up in the 6th inning. I figured it was in the teams best interest if I used my out in a...
  5. T

Correct Scoring

Ok guys, got a question here. I need Clarification of scoring for this play. A sacrifice Fly that literally scores a run, is it written down in the book as a "SAC FLY" or just an OUT? Yes, i understand that the game is "SLOW" pitch , but my stances is that if you're keeping a "correct" Score...
  6. T

I hear that you are the Vinci rep for Florida, im interested in vinci and want to get some info...

I hear that you are the Vinci rep for Florida, im interested in vinci and want to get some info from you.
  7. T

Need your "expert" opinion

i want to get away from the trap, I've had balls squeeze out the top and its annoying.Not sure if its the trap or because I flare it .Either way The single post has been in my thoughts as a better alternative. I'm not familiar with "Chad"
  8. T

Thank you! Kinda bummed to hear that about S2N, But i figured with how customizable they are but NO ONE uses them at any tournys around here in Tampa.
  9. T

What is the difference between E, D vs AA, AAA, Majors, USSSA, ASA etc?

Join Freedom !!! I live in Florida and its pretty huge down here. The tournaments are competitive and fun, they pay outs are mouth watering lol and may favorite part is that its just like U-Trip but with a few small twist , like stealing , pitchers can fake for only 3 sec. and run limits are a...
  10. T

I'm ready to invest the money on a really good glove, that will last and last and last...... With that said I'll customize it because its going to be my gamer for as long as it holds. I currently use a 12.5 trapeze style DeMarini . I play ss,middle,3rd, pitch, and occasionally OF. I feel like...
  11. T

Question for pitchers?

When I pitch I wear a LAX helmet. The top middle bar has been cut out so I have a better vision. And I took the chin strap off so I can flip the mask off easily when needed. I refuse to pitch with out it. All it takes is one , I'm not willing to take that chance and will wear my mask every time...
  12. T

Breaking in a bat with a harder ball ?

Sweet!!! Thank you very much that's exactly what I'll do . I'm thinking the BP rockets will do the trick
  13. T

I have about 200 swings in a tee and about 100 from BP , it just doesn't feel like it is game ready yet. The sound is still off and the response off the ball isn't "live" yet. I'm not a super powerful hitter so I'm thinking I'll be safe .
  14. T

I have recently bought a new ASA bat ( demarimi mercy ). I've swung nothing but .52/300 with it, doing a bunch of tee work and BP. My question is that , would the break in period be speed up safely if I jumped to a .44 core ball ? I realize the risk of damage to bat , so I feel tee work with...