Recent content by tt15

1. tt15

2nd Annual Eagle Cash Tournament

Free train rides! Bump
  2. tt15

Car wax on a bat

Is putting clear nail polish over the "ASA" stamps on a Miken Recoil cheating? Caus I may know someone who does that :o
  3. tt15

3m spray on barrel of bat

Haha! Truth! If its legal I may start doing it!
  4. tt15

3m spray on barrel of bat

I played OF against a team this past weekend that was swinging a DC Psycho with pine tar all over the barrel....only a few guys were swinging it. Ive never seen balls hook and tail as much as they were coming off that bat. Its was against a team I play against regularly too, so It was very...
  5. tt15

Be my friend

Be my friend
  6. tt15

DC Psycho Maxload weight question

Thanks guys....ordered one an oz less than I usually swing
  7. tt15

DC Psycho Maxload weight question

Looking into getting one of these and am just wondering if the sticker weight is pretty close to the actual weight? Or are they a little heavy like the Miken Recoils? Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
  8. tt15

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=554&subAreaID=&query=geo+tracker&catAbb=sss

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=554&subAreaID=&query=geo+tracker&catAbb=sss
  9. tt15

Mid-Michigan's finest festival tournament - 10th Wirth Memorial

Bump this up....great tournament! Always a lot of fun!
  10. tt15

Going opposite field

I find it a lot easier to go oppo with a balanced bat rather than an endloaded one. Also try to have your hands slightly ahead of the barrel at contact with the ball.
  11. tt15

Titan Unleashed Anxiety Support Group

I got mine 2 days ago (27oz)....the only thing cool about the looks of it is the paint is not glossy, its a flat finish. Otherwise its just as ugly as it looks on the SBF homepage, but who cares what it looks like as long as it hits well!
  12. tt15

GTG Maltby12

Maltby12 is very good to go! I purchased some golf clubs from him and they are as advertised........... Thanks Bro
  13. tt15

Asa bat compression tester!

anyone have a picture or video of these bat testers?
  14. tt15

For Sale 7 for sale only

All of the Recoils he's selling say they are balanced. These bats are very good and usually last a long time
  15. tt15

Softball Fans Exclusive Worth Bat

Just ordered mine. They said they should be in late this week or next week.