Recent content by Turbo99

1. Turbo99

I was but I am back to work now and prolly done until our winter league but will prolly only get...

I was but I am back to work now and prolly done until our winter league but will prolly only get to play for a couple weeks then so pretty much done until next summer. We did get 4th in a tourney and we took the long way after losing our first game by errors...lol How bout you? Ya done...
  2. Turbo99

your not supposed to put Combats in your mouth.........you swing them at soft balls.......you...

your not supposed to put Combats in your mouth.........you swing them at soft balls.......you musta sucked them like all the C-O-C-K you like to suck !!!you F-A-G!!!
  3. Turbo99

Thanks bro..............shes hott! Balling been ok nothing great but I am traveling for work...

Thanks bro..............shes hott! Balling been ok nothing great but I am traveling for work now so I'm done for a few months
  4. Turbo99

Sunday Morning DEAL! BB Gear!

that looks just like mine did before it broke.......I don't think thats a decal or paint crack. But it has a return so still good deal, it will hit the piss outta the ball before it goes down though.
  5. Turbo99

gutter34 is a thief

I think he said he would PP the guy.......I can't blame him if he doesn't want to send out another check.........maybe Jlope should try to get him a PP addy to send the funds to, seems like a easy solution.
  6. Turbo99

Possible BAD DEAL with Regent1

looks like he has good feed back.........I don't know. Did you get a name and /or town he is from?
  7. Turbo99

Trade gone bad??? worth rep 24 / South Boston, VA

i would think the Police would tell you tuff luck.........you shipped it. I am not sure though. Best bet take a buddy and a 300 mile road trip and take care of it if it doesn't show Monday.
  8. Turbo99

FS FL plague 26oz

lower your price bro..........these are going for about 160-170. I just sold 2 last week for that and it took a week.
  9. Turbo99

Turbo99's GTG List

Leftyone is gtg
  10. Turbo99

Leftyone is GTG

Leftyone is GTG I bought a grip from him for a great price and he shipped ASAP even though he had some trouble w/ USPS....I understood because it had happened to me the week before. Don't hesitate to deal w/ him.
  11. Turbo99

Hey Bro I got the grip. Thanks I'll leave ya feed back.

Hey Bro I got the grip. Thanks I'll leave ya feed back.
  12. Turbo99

Hamneggs GTG

Hamneggs GTG......sold him a Plague and quick payment and all his info. GTG for sure don't hesitate.
  13. Turbo99

Turbo99's GTG List

bump for hamneggs add
  14. Turbo99

Anybody know hamneggs(Marvin)???

well I guess if he doesn't respond then I guess he is happy, and not complaining.........oh well I did what I could to try and find out.
  15. Turbo99

Anybody know hamneggs(Marvin)???

thanks, like I say deal is done and all is good, just wanted to make sure he was happy w/ the bat and he had it in hand.