Recent content by turkeyhntr2

Softball.com:

1. turkeyhntr2

Slowpitch Softball Memes...

Greatest thread EVER!!!! :D
  2. turkeyhntr2

GTG Buzzard 69 is GTG!

Great guy to do business with! Awesome and constant communication. Wish everybody was as easy to deal with as he was.
  3. turkeyhntr2

Cleaning Glove

I ran several different searches and came up with several different answers. I just cleaned my Worth Liberty Advance after two years of dirt build up on it. I just used some mild soap and water to clean it, but my question is this...what do I need to do to it now to give it that "tacky"...
  4. turkeyhntr2

Think im gonna find somewhere else to play

$200 league fee, $20/game ump fee, buy your own balls ($120/2 dozen), 20 or so games (twice per week) = $720 not including the postseason tournament.
  5. turkeyhntr2

Best Non Approved bat ??

I had an Ultra II once. I didn't keep it long because we can't use them around here. I bought it off a guy for dirt cheap and couldn't pass it up. I can't speak on durability because I didn't keep it long enough to know, but as far as hitting....WOW! I'm by no means a homerun hitter or even...
  6. turkeyhntr2

advice for a lefty who hits righty

Odd that you should post this. I am the same as you, left handed, always batted right. Unlike you, I have a hard time going oppo. I usually hit everything at LC or CF. I just tried hitting left handed for the first time two weeks ago. It felt awkward to begin with, but after 20-30 swings I...
  7. turkeyhntr2

Easton Titan Wheeled Bat Bag

No, douce. I'm asking if anyone has any knowledge on these bags. I personally haven't ever owned an Easton bag but I know that there are different levels of Easton bags.....the kind you buy at Wal-Mart and the kind you get at your bigger sporting goods stores. I just wondered if these were...
  8. turkeyhntr2

Easton Titan Wheeled Bat Bag

I've been looking for a bigger bag to carry mine and my wife's softball equipment. I had a local guy offer me one like this for $50. It's been used for 3 seasons and shows a little wear but still in good shape. I don't know much about these bags. Is $50 a good deal?
  9. turkeyhntr2

Batting Average Pool.

I'm guessing this is for guys on his team and he's the one keeping the books.
  10. turkeyhntr2

Hat suggestion-what would you go with?

Depending on how many of you all want hats, try The Graphic Edge. I think most of the orders are a minimum of 12, but you'd have to look and see. They have all sorts of hats (Under Armour too) that you can customize. They are the cheapest place that I've found. I've ordered from them for the...
  11. turkeyhntr2

Whats your Favorite bat of all time?

Miken DC Psycho or Easton CNT+
  12. turkeyhntr2

whats the best deal you've ever got on a bat?

<---This. I bought the same bat for $35 at a flea market, but it had waaaay more hits on it. The bat was smoking hot. I ended up selling it a few weeks later since I couldn't use it in our league.
  13. turkeyhntr2

J2U or DC Psycho?

I've owned both and favor the DC Psycho over the J2U. I bought the Psycho when it first came out, sold it at the end of the season (didn't realize what I had), bought the J2U last year used it for a season (couldn't get the feel of a two-piece bat), sold it a month ago and bought me a NIW DC...
  14. turkeyhntr2

Shipping question

Don't sweat it. I sent some Under Armour shirts to a guy in TN (I'm from SC) that were supposed to get to him within three days. My tracking info kept saying that it was still at my local post office. I went down there twice and asked them what the deal was, but they never could find my...
  15. turkeyhntr2

USSSA Return

Ok, thanks. I just wondered since the bat standards are changing in 2013 if they would give you a new USSSA stamped bat for the old USSSA bats.