3. twntywunz

LTB monsta dna

that's what I saw when I ordered one they are out of stock right now
  4. twntywunz

LTB monsta dna

Looking for one asap. 27 or heavier.
  5. twntywunz

LTTF monsta dna

I have 2 lv1 og i could trade 27.5 and 28.5. Looking hor el dna 27 or 28. Might consider heavier
  6. twntywunz

2011 asa z1000

Is there still interest in these? i have one and was wondering if these are still sought after?
  7. twntywunz

Price Check 26.5 LV1 (green)

I have a 28.5 and a 27.5 green lv1 I might sell. 180 each
  8. twntywunz

nationals in Columbus Ohio labor day weekend

i play for kings court from ct. i could not make the trip due to work:wtf2: but i will not miss oklahoma
  9. twntywunz

For Sale 2011 Z1000 28oz. $160

hello sent ya a pm. ill take it
  10. twntywunz

j3 or aftermath for asa?

Not up to date on the DeMarini asa line. Which do you guys think is better? Looking for a 28 or 30 end loaded feel.
  11. twntywunz

asa easton ??

ok thanks. but these are designed for the .52 asa ball im assuming? i know the demarini flipper hits the asa ball good.
  12. twntywunz

asa easton ??

so is the L4 better than the L6?
  13. twntywunz

asa easton ??

ok so the fact that i play very little asa, im not up to speed on asa eastons. is the L4 designed for the asa ball and is it worth buying one. or what easton hits the asa ball the best?
  14. twntywunz

Any issues with 2014 Demarini line passing compression so far?

not sure if I did? all I know is I tested it the same way as you would test a utrip bat and it came in quite a bit lower using that method. care to explain the way it maybe should of been tested?
  15. twntywunz

Any issues with 2014 Demarini line passing compression so far?

here is some info on that. this past weekend I was playing in a usssa tourney. I was sitting at the picnic table and we were waiting for the loser bracket final to finish to see who we were gonna play. the compression tester was sitting there so I decided to test my lv1(lime green) came in at...