1. T

26oz Demarini J4 or J5

Looking for good condition 2014 or 2015 Demarini Jiggy, 26oz
  2. T

2014 or 2015 DeMarini Juggy

Looking for a 14/15 Juggy in 26oz.
  3. T

Any new bats comparable to 14/15 Juggy?

I'm ASA unfortunately. I can find the occasional like new J4 and J5 on Ebay but people are asking $300+
  4. T

Any new bats comparable to 14/15 Juggy?

I'm trying to find a new bat to replace my 2014 Juggy, are there any new bats that have the same feel with the 12" barrel and handle flex?
  5. T

Bat suggestions

I've recently cracked my 2014 Juggy, need to get a new bat before the fall season but unsure what's the new "hot bat". I've swung Demarini since my baseball days, I bought the Juggy from a guy after swinging with it once at a practice. What's the going bat right now for ASA, 52/300?
  6. T

FSO A2K DW5 & DP15

Do you still have the dp15?
  7. T

Looking for Nashville teams - Mens and Co-ed

Me and my GF are new to the Nashville area and looking for a team(s) to join. Both of us play tourney ball and play rec 4-5 days a week. We just moved here from Knoxville, hoping to find some teams to play on. Please shoot me an email if anyone is looking for players, [email protected]
  8. T

butthurt betty

The reason they have their own league is because of comments like that. I play with a NAGAAA "B" division team, we'll play in regular tourneys D and E tourneys for practice and more than hold our own. When teams find out that most of our roster are gay players they'll refuse to shake our hands...
  9. T

Co ED Horror Stories

I was just saying I hate positions have to be b,g,b,g. I'd put 3 in the OF just to minimize risk if they weren't capable players, leave guys at 3rd, 1st and P.
  10. T

Co ED Horror Stories

I watched a game a couple years ago, the team was getting smashed then the girl pither took a shot off the leg. She got mad and walked off and the team had to forefit. I like coed but hate the rules about positions, put 3 girls in the OF, one at 2nd and catcher.
  11. T

Hit my first HR tonight.

I'm kinda going off memory, it wasn't a screaming line drive or a big blooping pop up, just a solid shot to left center. The area behind the fence does rise sharply, probably 20ft up the parking lot. I drew that line base on where I saw it land, about even to that little tree.
  12. T

Hit my first HR tonight.

Yea...my main goal is to hit on in a game, I never got one out in baseball all the way up though high school so I'm still waiting for that moment. Tonight was E league so it wouldn't have counted, but I play C on the weekends.
  13. T

Hit my first HR tonight.

I hit great in the game, few fielding errors on tough balls though. Playing with 9 was what really hurt us though....they were a good hitting team. I'll try to edit the title....The first ball to leave my bat and travel over the fence. I've actually hit several, but none on a field larger...
  14. T

Hit my first HR tonight.

The first ball to leave my bat and travel over the fence I'm still waiting to get one in a game, but we took some BP since the game before us was forfeited. Normally we play with Gold Dot's and other mush balls, but we were using some Thunder Advances and Rocks (I believe 44/357....they had...
  15. T

looking for face protection

I remember a thread a few months back that had a link to a new face mask out, it had a website that compared several different mask in a collision test with a dummy wearing the mask. I can't seem to find it anywhere, would someone please to be as kind to point me in the right direction?