Recent content by tzilla8

1. T

spiderz batting gloves

Maybe if the pitcher would stop treating BP like a real game.. hahaa
  2. T

spiderz batting gloves

thanks it does help
  3. T

I heard u put one hand on the endcap and the other hand in the knob.. yours weird vato

I heard u put one hand on the endcap and the other hand in the knob.. yours weird vato
  4. T

spiderz batting gloves

Does anyone know if the spiderz web batting gloves run big or small? I usually wear an XL in most brands.
  5. T

looking for a team in Alameda CA

I just moved to Alameda CA and i was looking for a men's softball team to play for. I've played D tourney ball. I'm primarily an infielder. i usually play in hayward leagues was looking for somwhere closer to home.
  6. T

looking for a team in Alameda CA

I just moved to Alameda CA and i was looking for a men's softball team to play for. I've played D tourney ball. I'm primarily an infielder. i usually play in hayward leagues was looking for somwhere closer to home.
  7. T

need some reviews on a scott brown 98 gear bl

just bought a scoot brown gear 98 balance. does anyone have any good input on this bat
  8. T

need feedback on my 2007 stealth

i'll make sure i do that..haha
  9. T

thanks for the info
  10. T

Thanks... still new to all the technology/history on bats pre abi..
  11. T

bought it for $150.00 on craig's list, i dont think the guy new what he had. i have to keep it
  12. T

apperciate your knowledge ..thank you. i feel a little better now.
  13. T

i just got a 2007 stealth comp asa for a cheap price. I notice that the barell kind of wiggles a little when i was shaking it.. i've never used a two piece before i was wondering if this was normal because of the two piece design. i've read that two piece bats have alot more flex..hopefully i...
  14. T

i just got a 2007 stealth comp asa for a cheap price. I notice that the barell kind of wiggles a little when i was shaking it.. i've never used a two piece before i was wondering if this was normal because of the two piece design. i've read that two piece bats have alot more flex..hopefully i...
  15. T

2007 asa easton stealth

Thanks for the info.