Recent content by UnderdogCB

1. UnderdogCB

ASA Psycho Maxload vs ASA Freak Black

Looking at both of these new bats for this year but haven't had the chance to swing either one. Anyone that has hit them, how are they? How do they compare to each other? Thanks in advance.
  2. UnderdogCB

Looking for full sub jerseys

Jerseys Still looking to get these done.
  3. UnderdogCB

Looking for full sub jerseys

I am going to be ordering 12-15 jerseys and am looking for someone that wants to do them. We have some cheaper jerseys currently so we have a general design but would love for it to be cleaned up. Anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.
  4. UnderdogCB

LTB Miken Recoil Maxload ASA

Recoil Maxload Looking for one with a serial number in the 73xxxxxx range. I got money begging to be spent. Let's see whats out there.
  5. UnderdogCB

Recoil Maxload Still looking for one of these tanks. If you got one let me know because I want to get one bought like yesterday.
  6. UnderdogCB

Miken Recoil I appreciate the offer Weasel but 26 oz is just too light for me.
  7. UnderdogCB

Miken Recoil Working on getting more info on a few bats but nothing done yet. If you have one let me know.
  8. UnderdogCB

For Sale/Trade Z-2000 RI EL utrip OG Recoil 250 Maxload

Miken Recoil I might be interested in the recoil. PM me the serial number.
  9. UnderdogCB

Looking to buy either a 27 or 28 oz OG Miken Recoil Maxload ASA. Wanting to get one bought this week so if you have one shoot me a PM and lets get a deal done.
  10. UnderdogCB

LTB 27 oz OG Miken Psycho Maxload

Looking for a 27 oz OG Psycho. Needs to be the supermax and prefer a serial number starting with 8. Will pay good price. Let me know what you got. PM me for quicker response.
  11. UnderdogCB

LTB 27 oz OG Psycho Supermax

Anyone got one of these they want to sell? Let me know.
  12. UnderdogCB

For Sale 28 oz OG Easton Flex SCN3

Evening bump. Good stick. Ready to ship.
  13. UnderdogCB

For Sale 28 oz OG Easton Flex SCN3

Price drop bump.
  14. UnderdogCB

LTB hot asa bat!

I agree with Ruu. I have a 28 oz Flex I'd sell but not sure what you're looking to spend.