U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeff,

I'm still waiting for the rest of our team order from last summer. I have been emailing you and you don't respond back. Please get in touch with me about my order.

Fabian
    ODF Over Da Fence Softball
    I pitch for Unleashed out of North Georgia and ran across these uniforms on this site! They look great! We often worry about trying new uniforms,because of the quality! Is there any way I could buy a package of the red and gray team package that is shown on here with the sleeve,for $115 just so I can show the rest of my team the quality? That way we could order a Fifteen player package,if they like them!
    Jeff,
    Hows our order looking?
    Still needing the 4 remade full subs and the entire order of hats (18 total) stitched with our logo.
    Jason Franklin
    Bad Habits Softball
    did you get squared away with hector from westcoast brotha hope we can see those drifits soon heard you just made Gus his in Two days lol gonna givegus some ****
    WOW wanted to play u guys bad yesterday to bad the weather didn't allow it Brotha any luck with WESTCOAST drifits I talked to gus he said they were in the works I want to hear it from you LOL let me know COOL
    hey bro i seen what you came with for chamucos a while back and i cant wait until the ball gets rolling on those
    Mr gef polmer whats up brotha hey jeff I guess your the MAN My team won the 4th of july Tourney in fillmore OC's and hec's hey bro what are our options? Don't know how this works lol never have won anything haha
    Erik Ayers 251 east columbia ave cincinnati ohio 45215....thanks alot man our team really appreciates it. that is fine on the dri fits i havent checked my email yet dont know if you sent a mock up or not but that is fine. i called and left you a message also call me back anytime 5132409069
    sent you the email with everything...if possible we would like them before the 4th of july playing in a big tourney that weekend and the following be good tourneys to show stuff off.also when u come up with a total cost let me know thanks have a good day.
    i will have jersey size and numbers and names emailed to you tom. as far as the hats go ill leave it up to you to design something if you would like. we r having a softball tourney july 24th and a golf outting beginning of aug. the metro tournament is where i believe i can get a booth to show your work and pass out business cards. ill send over the stuff u asked for hopefully in the morning you can email the mockups to [email protected]
    sent a email to you with logo about the cincinnati royals jersey let me know something asap we r ready to go on them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…