Recent content by UWmad

1. U

For Sale Miken 27oz 4 the fallen. 4tf 2015

good deal here. Falls through hit me up!
  2. U

Easton mako for $99

Picked one up. Haven't had an Easton in a long time but figured for $99 I would try. All Dual stamps bats that I have had all have sucked though and you were better off just getting a bat for each association. So, anybody using it in USSSA?
  3. U

LTB Miken 4tf (for the fallen)

bump to the top. Still looking.
  4. U

LTB Miken 4tf (for the fallen)

Looking to buy a Miken 4TF in 27oz (maybe 26 if it's on the heavier end). Don't care which year. Would rather it be used.
  5. U

For Sale Monsta DNA, OG Z's, ST100, UFlipper,Psycho, Combat Guilt

did that psycho sell? If not, hit me up.
  6. U

Arpin, WI this weekend

wish I would have seen this before yesterday. Up there this weekend already. Good luck though.
  7. U

Dual stamp super z turd like the dual stamp z4k?

what's wrong with my last sentence? Those are my bp balls...it's a fair comparison if both bats are hitting the same balls, right? I play in a NSA league and those are the balls we have been hitting for years.
  8. U

Dual stamp super z turd like the dual stamp z4k?

Man, I might have to look into a USSSA model then. I really like the Dual stamp that I just got. Only have about 60 or so hits on it off a tee but it was hitting just as far as my broke in RI Z2000. Might be a little more exit speed on the Z2000 but the SuperZ wasn't that far behind for being...
  9. U

For Sale 26oz Wanted G3 (Dual)

Wanted reduced to $80. Not going any lower. Bat is too good for that crap price and it has a return so I'll wait until next year to see what comes out!
  10. U

For Sale Legit & Wanted 275

Wanted reduced to $80. That's my low end. I'll just wait and see what the returns are next year for that price!
  11. U

For Sale 26oz Wanted G3 (Dual)

I have my used 26oz Combat Wanted G3 (dual stamped) bat up for sale. I'd say less than 200 hits on it. Returnable with Receipt. Has some typical Combat tracking and also got a chip in the barrel up near the endcap. Unsure how it happened but I put a little super glue in it to make sure it...
  12. U

Legit is gone. Let's move the Wanted now. Awesome Dual stamped bat that comes with a receipt!!!!
  13. U

up to the top. A couple PM's replied to. Both still here!