Recent content by Vec18

1. Vec18

anyone has any experience using "Pop Toss Green one"?

I just got off the phone with them. They really are a great company. Sending out another one. They told me not to put it in a bucket.
  2. Vec18

anyone has any experience using "Pop Toss Green one"?

I want to like it. But it's made of plastic and is cheap in my opinion. The spring keeps coming out. I've broken 3 in 6 weeks. However, i will say the CS has been great about sending out new ones. Just tired of using them to only break.
  3. Vec18

Backyard Batting Cage Recommendation?

Try the iron horse from batting cages inc. Its pricey but really nice. If looking for cheap buy a nice big net, hang it as high as u can between some trees and go to town.
  4. Vec18

PopToss Batting Tees pitch 12 inch softball to you from 20 to 25 feet on a 10 foot ar

Just read that post. Really well done. I need to figure out the trash barrel/ pop toss green tee system.
  5. Vec18

Cut the ball

Man that was ridiculous. Thanks
  6. Vec18

Cut the ball

Thank you. I'm gonna get this down
  7. Vec18

Cut the ball

Thank you
  8. Vec18

Cut the ball

Are there any videos how to cut the ball? I know you try and hit the bottom 3rd. Create back spin equals distance but I feel like I'm missing something.
  9. Vec18

Do you lift before a game?

I agree. I skip legs til morning after my last game of the week to give the most time to recover. Any other muscle group, just do the normal routine.