Recent content by vempyre

1. V

How much will the torq be discounted to?

So maybe $119-$139 at it's lowest? March-May 2016.
  2. V

How much will the torq be discounted to?

Any idea how much a NIW Torq will be next spring? Seeing as the Sp14 line go for as low as $80 CAD, might be worth it to hold out.
  3. V

Help w sv100

in terms of endload, My scn17bh>sv100>L2. All 27 oz. Based on balance points.
  4. V

Compression testing

Ban the player, clearly it's not the bats fault.
  5. V

So what mizuno will robo be swinging?

Can you expand on that? Bigger sweetspot, hot out of the wrapper and durability...you don't need robo to tell you that...
  6. V

Compression testing

What you are describing is PRe ABI which hasn't been applicable for almost 10 years.
  7. V

USSSA Torq vs. ASA Torq

so...which bat is hotter?
  8. V

Any Delayed throw to first, runner touches the white base.

It was unclear whether the throw was released before or after the runner touched the bag. It was extremely close. So then whether the runner is safe or out depends on whether the ump thought the throw left the SS hand before or after the runner touched the base? If this is correct then the...
  9. V

Compare the scn17BH to the 2014 L1

I found this to be true as well. I had a white L2 with a lot more swings than my scn17bh. The L2 was stiffer, got more distance but it felt like a smaller SS. Also I was less consistent with the L2 because it felt more EL'ed. But when I did the balance test on the edge of the table, the 17bh was...
  10. V

I think I was a bit unclear. It was also unclear but for the sake of the argument. Let's just say the runner did try to round the bag but did not (did not take the few steps off the bag) when he saw the throw coming. The intent of the throw was not pickoff (if intent is important in this situation).
  11. V

Sorry, the org would be SPN in Canada. I don't know what set of rules they abide by but it's the big one here in Ontario. That's why I put "any".
  12. V

Does he have to go somewhere? 98% of the time they would "eat it" and go back to the pitcher.
  13. V

So catch 22, how does the runner know if there will be a throw when they are 2 steps from the bag and the ball hasn't left the fielder's hands? The runner needs to make a decision whether to run through (orange bag) or round (white bag). I don't think you can round the orange bag can you?
  14. V

Does it matter? Underestimated the guys speed, over estimated his arm? Runner may not be exactly on the bag waiting when the throw was thrown, but there was definitely no chance to get the runner on the play. There was definitely intention to round the base from the base runner (arc'ing out...
  15. V

The throw was made after the runner was on first, or after the runner thought there was be a play at first, hence the runner slowed and touched the white base (without running through). Not sure what the 2nd part of your statement meant, the 1b was in fair territory.