Recent content by vlad4040

1. vlad4040

Stock baseball pants with carolina braided piping

Seeking help finding a company/supplier who offers stock baseball pants with carolina blue braided piping. Thanks for any help. Craig
  2. vlad4040

Looking for white ball pants with carolina braided piping ...

Hello, Anyone know where I can order white baseball pants with Carolina blue braided piping? Looking to order large quantity. Thanks for any help. Craig
  3. vlad4040

Autism jersey, hats etc

email me at [email protected] and I can send you a design for autism crewneck jerseys. Craig
  4. vlad4040

For Sale/Trade NIKE DEP Diamond Elite Pro 12.75"

Sorry no mallet or bag. It was for sale locally at a sports shop without the add-ons. Not sure if someone from the store had "taken" the bag and mallet.
  5. vlad4040

For Sale Wilson A2K 1799 NWT

wow, great price.
  6. vlad4040

For Sale/Trade NIKE DEP Diamond Elite Pro 12.75"

*** glove is sold *** Bought this glove for my son, took the tags off, but when his hand was big enough, he didn't play outfield. You can see it's in perfect condition. Hasn't been worked in or had oils on it. Not sure appropriate asking price ... $200 shipped, you pay paypal fees. ?? Let me...
  7. vlad4040

3D Renderings of my Artwork

How do you do that? I am running a small shop in Ontario, Canada (www.going-yard.ca). And would love to do some images like that for my webpage for my sublimation section. Craig
  8. vlad4040

For Sale Couple LHT Gloves

Friend's son is in the market for LHT first base glove. We are in Canada. Will you ship there?
  9. vlad4040

For Sale A2k JF16 GOTM

No interest in a 12.75" NIKE Diamond Elite Pro - never used in games. Practically new.
  10. vlad4040

For Trade Rawlings HOH 12.25"

Bounce it. Towards trade ... got anything Navy in the way of gloves?
  11. vlad4040

For Sale Wilson GOTM July DW5 $200

what size is it?
  12. vlad4040

Did these Camo jerseys for my son's ball team

Like how they turned out. If anyone in Canada is looking for sublimated jerseys (any sport), let me know.
  13. vlad4040

For Trade Rawlings HOH 12.25"

I'm open to trade offers. Will accept 11-11.5" infielder baseball gloves. Or OF gloves. Looking for something for baseball (not softball) gloves for my sons (9 and 16). Glove still sits open on it's side. Has black-out marker on the Rawlings tag on back of glove. Was hoping that my son...
  14. vlad4040

LTB Navy colored glove

Looking to buy (used or new) baseball glove with Navy leather or laces. Ideally Wilson A2000 Rickie Weekes glove. Looking for A2000, A2K, Mizuno, Rawlings Pro Pr or HOH, Akadema Torino or Patriot. Thanks,
  15. vlad4040

For Sale !!! Rolin Barraza, Rake pro issue, Rawlings pro preferred !!!

U have more pics of the Rolin? How is the padding in the palm? My Rolin is pretty thin for padding in the palm.