1. vtw8lftr

Looking for older PST's...

How much are you asking for them?
  2. vtw8lftr

bump...
  3. vtw8lftr

I don't mind a 30... used the be a member of the 34/30 club back in the day... still looking bump
  4. vtw8lftr

Hey if you want to bundle that with a Caution wood bat and charge me accordingly that would work as I was going to buy one of those this year as well for our wood bat league... your call.
  5. vtw8lftr

Anyone looking to sell an older PST... willing to pay fair prices... and when I say older I mean the 137's or Xtra's that were ASA legal back in the day.
  6. vtw8lftr

GTG bigleaguechew34

A+ deal... product described perfectly, quick shipping and great communication.
  7. vtw8lftr

steelers fans?????

Tomlin is a joke as a coach... I agree with that... he is too buddy, buddy with the players and none of them get up for the game. They have absolutely no identity on either side of the ball and that is something that should be instilled by the coach. Also, the front office has absolutely no...
  8. vtw8lftr

steelers fans?????

I will take bad with the good as a diehard since the 70's... personally I think most of our woes are due to 2 issues. First is the poor cap management and attempting to hold on to your aging core vets for too long... they have @80-85 million of their cap tied up in their top 8 salaries...
  9. vtw8lftr

Bengals by 27

10. vtw8lftr

Predictions you can make fun of.

I know the homer term will get thrown out there but even though they aren't showing much in preseason they have a cake schedule... split with CIN and BAL, win both against CLE 4-2 in the division... TEN, BUF, DET, MIA wins at home and JETS, OAK, MIN wins on the road... possible 11-5 but if they...
  11. vtw8lftr

Predictions you can make fun of.

NFC North 1. Green Bay 2. Chicago 3. Detroit 4. Minnesota NFC West 1. San Francisco 2. Seattle 3. St. Louis 4. Arizona NFC South 1. Atlanta 2. New Orleans 3. Carolina 4. Tampa Bay NFC East 1. Washington 2. Dallas 3. New York 4. Philadelphia AFC North 1. Cincinnati...
  12. vtw8lftr

For Sale 2013 Demarini Steel 28oz

Bump to the top... will get pics of bat tonight
  13. vtw8lftr

For Sale 2013 Demarini Steel 28oz

I've got one of the new Demarini Steel bats, the dark grey and black one that came out this year... only has 8 hits on it... absolutely mint... no marks, dents, waves... looking for $125 shipped firm. It is a 28oz and I am only getting rid of it because it sat in my bag all year and I never used...
  14. vtw8lftr

For Sale Minty 28oz PST XTRA

That is beautiful... going to try and sell some bats to pick this up...
  15. vtw8lftr

new to pitching

This was my first year pitching and it was for a new softball team I joined up with... first thing I did was buy a rip-it mask, shinguards, and a cup... this will help alleviate any fear of middle shots and you want to be as confident as possible so you overcome the mental part of the game...