Recent content by wangs78

1. W

Marucci Capitol Horween Release

These seem overpriced in so far as the old Rawlings Horween gloves that DM sold go, as those were priced the same as non-Horween HOH gloves. Can certainly make the case that Horween deserves a premium but still... I guess in the current inflationary environment this is par for the course.
  2. W

Price Check Gloveworks

Yeah, also Gloveworks as a brand doesn't have the resale value that the big names like Rawlings and Wilson or even Nokona have. Would be better off keeping it and playing it at that price, unless you really don't want it.
  3. W

Gloveworks

I finally got a reply from Donald. All he said was "Thanks. Received!". So I feel a little better. Should get my glove by mid-December (but hard to say with the current logistics challenges we're all facing).
  4. W

Gloveworks

They seem to post new photos on IG all the time, so *someone* is alive there but yeah this is troubling. Btw, I also ordered a 12.5" softball pattern with fastback in midnight tan. H-web though :) Anyway, good luck with your order. Please post updates when (or should I say, "if" lol) you get...
  5. W

Gloveworks

Hi everyone - does anyone have experience ordering from Gloveworks? I placed a custom glove order a week ago and sent them an e-mail at the time of my order to confirm a few of the options I wanted. It's a week later and I've received no response (even after I sent a follow up e-mail) and I...
  6. W

lots of deguchi (mizuno)

Wow - that's a really nice collection! Is that a GMP55 on the middle left (ie, the blue one)?
  7. W

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

I already have a black glove though. How about this one - still a tan classic but with a tiny bit of flair from red stitching and gold embroidery (which I can change to red as well). Fingerpad's been removed. https://customgloves.rawlings.com/design/5bae0221
  8. W

I'm in for one of these
  9. W

https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/2e505e7d PRO5028. I just wish the customizer would allow the lacing around the fingerhole to be a custom color too (I would tan to match the rest of the lacing).
  10. W

https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/2fbd9b70
  11. W

A few questions about the upcoming April Pro504-6.

@etnstudios and @Swinging Bunt. Thanks for the input, really helpful. Will def have a look at the annual rawlings dealer thingy. Regarding the NP7/Sandlot, I checked out Committed's thread and the finish looks great, but isn't 12 1/4 a little small for utility purposes for softball...
  12. W

A few questions about the upcoming April Pro504-6.

Reviving an old thread - does anyone know if a PRO504 will be released again? I'm getting back into softball this summer and would like to upgrade from my old glove from childhood. From researching this forum, it seems like the 504 is the perfect softball utility glove. Doesn't seem like it's...