Recent content by wareagle11

1. wareagle11

DFW SuperDraft March 31st (possible)

I am from Central Illinois, they have the largest superdraft tourney in the nation that benefits St. Jude. ( www.swingingbunt.org). I have helped run this in past years. They have it set-up as an online sign-up. Today was the first day to sign-up and there is 253 signed up already. I would...
  2. wareagle11

ASA Batter's Box

I enforce this as well, and i agree players ***** alot cause other umps dont enforce. If batters feet are on the line, they are in the box.
  3. wareagle11

Looking for team in Dallas?

Just moved to Grapevine,Tx in July from Illinois. Any team out there looking for a solid 1st baseman with a good stick, let me know. I have played mostly ASA and NSA. I am also an umpire, if there are any tournaments out there that need umpires let me know as well. I have worked all associations...
  4. wareagle11

What are the best tournaments thru-out the Nation

Swinging Bunt Swinging Bunt Charity Tournament Super Draft in Normal, Illinois(Champion Fields) is a great tourney for a great cause with all proceeds benefiting St. Jude. It's a must for any softball player competitve or rec. For info. go to www.swingingbunt.org
  5. wareagle11

Looking for competitive team i Dallas area(Grapevine)

New to Texas, anyone looking for infielder in the grapevine area. Looking to play competitvely or in leagues.
  6. wareagle11

Swinging Bunt Team #10

Absolutely had a great time. Thanks too all my teammates for making my job easy. I agree with B.J., we had one of the better teams out there. Another good year. Thanks again.
  7. wareagle11

Swinging Bunt Team #10

I will have to be in the complex talking with the umpires about rules and such.
  8. wareagle11

Swinging Bunt Team #10

I did. No big deal. I wasn't really too worried about having my cooler with me at that point. thanks.
  9. wareagle11

Swinging Bunt Team #10

Everyone has checked in. Steve sent me private message. See you all Saturday morning.
  10. wareagle11

Swinging Bunt Team #10

Anybody know Steve Engle? He is the only person I haven't heard from. I have sent 2 emails out, no need to respond if you have been on this thread. Duck I assume you will make sure Stillwell is good. Holding you to it!
  11. wareagle11

Swinging Bunt Team #10

My bad, I have it written down the right way, just can't type very well.
  12. wareagle11

Swinging Bunt Team #10

C- Adam Utz -- me-- 1. Josh Stillwell 2. BJ Sumner 3. Scott Duckworth 4. Luke Houston 5. Brad Bagley 6. Matt Welk 7. Steve Engle 8. Niki Tafflinger 9. Ismet Ramushi 10. JD McTaggert 11. Aaron Utz Play @ 9,11,1,3
  13. wareagle11

2nd Annual Bloomington/Normal Meat Grinder - April 16th-17th

Thanks Duck. Great tourney. Thanks to all the teams for making the umpires jobs alot easier. Not too many problems.
  14. wareagle11

2nd Annual Bloomington/Normal Meat Grinder - April 16th-17th

Umpires Umpires all have the times as well. We are ready to go.