Recent content by westtexas

1. W

AT18

My AT 18 didn't get hot until it developed a spiral seam from almost the top to right above the taper. It isn't think or anything but you can see it. Maybe 200 cuts or so with trump balls
  2. W

How to stay hydrated in summer?

A very simple and cheap replacement for Gatorade without the sugar is this: 2 liters of water packet of crystal lite (sugar free) 1 teaspoon of potassium chloride (its sold as "no Salt") 1/2 teaspoon of sodium chloride (Himalayan sea salt) 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Mix together in a...
  3. W

Nokona AMG 700 RHT

I took one in trade. I will check the model. I remember its a 13 inch
  4. W

OG short barrel snake for sale or trade

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/og-combat-snake-short-barrel.1459644/
  5. W

For Sale/Trade OG Combat Snake Short Barrel

I think this is a 28. God knows how many cuts. I got it on a trade long ago...$115 ($15 of that is shipping) or trade for a senior or USSSA bat
  6. W

Equalizer rule in various senior organizations-combined brackets

I believe it 5 runs (1 per inning starting in second) or an extra defensive player....
  7. W

Blue Easton Empire, where are they now??

Anyone have a blue they want to get rid of? I have a new 28.5 Adidas Melee 2 reloaded to trade
  8. W

For Trade A2000 (TRADED)

Still available...might trade for a nice senior bat
  9. W

For Trade A2000 (TRADED)

I took this in a trade not realizing it was a fast pitch model and will not fit my hand. 12.5 inches never been oiled or caught a ball.. Iooking to trade for bigger A2000 or Nokona
  10. W

Softball Fitness

I figure that my powerlifting will slow down after this year...Im right at 60. Weigh 215 and have hit a bench of 375 last month and a deadlift of over 500....Im am ready to transition into more rep based training in February about a month before my season starts...
  11. W

New USSSA HR rules

Here in our part of Wext Texas E was played first HR was inning ending offensive ejection second was forfeit...Sure lowered the number of E teams...Made lot bigger D tourneys
  12. W

Adidas Reloaded cheap

who are you playing with sir
  13. W

Adidas Reloaded cheap

In Lubbock Burlinton coat factory had 28s for $14.95...they only had 3 and a buddy got them all...
  14. W

AT18

I believe its all about what bat fits your swing...
  15. W

Softball Fitness

Powerlifting....