Recent content by wicked

1. wicked

Stolen ASA Blackout

I will keep checking.
  2. wicked

Stolen ASA Blackout

I have been checking craigslist and ebay everyday. I figured I would post it here just in case the thief would see it.
  3. wicked

Stolen ASA Blackout

I will keep that in mind next time. I was practicing with friends I didn't think they would steal from me. I am a stay at home dad so this was my first batting practice in 2 years.
  4. wicked

Stolen ASA Blackout

It is rare in my league nobody swings it. And thanks for any help. I have posted this all over facebook as well as other softball sites but you guys are the first to post a smart ass comment. But like I said thanks for any help.
  5. wicked

Stolen ASA blackout.

Ok thanks just did.
  6. wicked

Stolen ASA Blackout

Hey softball bros I need help tracking down my bat. JULY 10th. So, tonight at my game I open my bag up before the game and noticed a bat missing. The last time I used my bats was Friday in batting practice with 6 other people. 3 of the 6 people were there at the game...
  7. wicked

Stolen ASA blackout.

Hey softball bros I need help tracking down my bat. JULY 10th. So, tonight at my game I open my bag up before the game and noticed a bat missing. The last time I used my bats was Friday in batting practice with 6 other people. 3 of the 6 people were there at the game...
  8. wicked

Just snagged a classic Mizuno!

They are all junk don't buy them.
  9. wicked

If a Demarini guy was to try a Mizuno,

Those og techfires are all junk.
  10. wicked

CRACK or NOT???

If you look real close at the 3rd pic you can see the crack.......this proves he sold it to you this way. What a tool.
  11. wicked

For Sale Combat/Worth/Demarini

How did you get that chip in the wanted?
  12. wicked

Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

Nice 5 bats you have here.
  13. wicked

For Trade looking for a 27oz og classic

Have a red and black craze with not many cuts to trade 27oz. I hardly ever swing it so it just sits in my garage. Thanks
  14. wicked

For Sale WTB. asa blackout 27oz

I just got a blackout off a board bro today, hit 44/375 and 44/400 off the tee. Very stiff it has good distance though when you hit the sweet spot. It's not as hot as my og crush but it definately has nice pop and this bat is damn near new, was only used in 1 bp session. Overall I like the...