Recent content by wildthing81

1. W

Minnesota Thread

Yea who knows, either way i think it sucks, but is what it is.
  2. W

Minnesota Thread

They had in out in like 2014ish as well, I remember playing state with Stoop, Turbes was running the team, hacker wasnt around, I believe they got back together in 2015. Its honestly too bad, because they came together to win a B national and have been around since 2010 together starting as...
  3. W

Minnesota Thread

Running a team is tough work, I did it full time for one year, years ago and hated it. I helped out Northwoods when I wasnt in the line-up and our pitcher who coaches was in the line-up. Its a tough deal, rarely is everyone happy, I get tired of baby sitting grown men at times, listening to the...
  4. W

Minnesota Thread

This board is dead, whats the softball scoops out there going on?
  5. W

Minnesota Thread

Everyone gets to sandbag, you get a sandbag, I get a sandbag!!! I kid, congrats to Dan, one hard working guy. Still looking for my Super and AA Nationals shirt from this year DAN!!!!!! :)
  6. W

Minnesota Thread

Congrats to Dan, I never want to leave the state again to play softball Dan :)
  7. W

Minnesota Thread

I'd like to see the tourny continue and if it needs to be moved a weekend so be it. They also need to get ASA umpires to ump the tourny, I had seen umps in the Dudley I've seen seen ump ASA before or never seen before in general. Some of these guys were just plain not good. You want the tourney...
  8. W

Minnesota Thread

Agreed, its sad really. The Smokies was a ASA tourny until the mid 1980's I believe and the Dudley should draw as a ASA tourny, but it didnt for some reason and I'd guess the organizers are taking a bath on the cost of running it this year. Last year I thought was a well run event.
  9. W

Minnesota Thread

Dudley has a whopping 9 teams. I expected it to fall off some because of ASA instead of Utrip, however I expected the numbers to be like last year, 18-20 teams. I think this might be it for it with only 9 teams.
  10. W

Minnesota Thread

gottem!!!isnt that what happens at all levels? Teams that usually win in D are C teams, Teams that win at the C are usually B teams and Teams that win the B are usually A or above. Lets take my example that I have dealt with for years. I play open or ASA B, We support the ASA open program all...
  11. W

Minnesota Thread

The 12 team upper was a joke, I still say Corkeys should be played in July and not the first week of May.
  12. W

Minnesota Thread

This^^^^
  13. W

Minnesota Thread

Im in debate mode, my cleats have been sitting outside since i got home to dry, they were still wet as of last night. Congrats to all the teams who battled the weather to place.
  14. W

Minnesota Thread

The main complex friday night was a mess, saturday afternoon through the rest of the night was soupy, they got the games in i guess, but i looked like pig pen when i left the park at 11pm last night.
  15. W

Minnesota Thread

My team will be there, we were in Dubuque last weekend along with Comatose and the Herd