Recent content by Will 14

1. W

Rich4863 - An absolute pleasure to deal with

Did a trade with Rich that couldn't have gone smoother. Friendly communication, fast shipping, and great wisdom on FP bats! Enjoy yet another 26 oz. 1st batch Virus FP to your collection, Rich!
  2. W

Rodriguez Custom Glove Giveaway

Will ............ Will 14
  3. W

will 14

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! It was a pleasure dealing with you and hope to do more business with you in the future! I appreciate your trust in someone who seldom deals on this board!
  4. W

SAL is GTG!

Got a great deal from Sal on some Ballistik hockey gear. Fast shipping & great communication Would definitley deal with again!
  5. W

Need Help on 4pitchwalk, is he dependable?

I've done 3 recent deals with Chris and everything went as smooth as possibly can. He replied back very quickly with answers to my questions and I found shipping to be quite fast, especially considering I'm in Canada. Milf19, you have no worries with Chris with orders to Canada! Thanks...
  6. W

BL6 - Great to deal with!

BL6 hooked me up with a pair of Kazuma pants for a great price. Fast shipping to Canada as well (6 days). Thanks for the deal, Karl! :D
  7. W

Arkangel140 - Arky's da Man!

Arky does it again! Excellent service and as always, goes the extra mile to make sure you’re happy! Arky ordered a pair of Boombah’s for me and he didn’t even ask for payment until he checked them over and sent them out to me! I’m one ecstatic Canadian who was able to save a lot of cash by...
  8. W

wagsbegone...

I did a google search of the address and it came up as a farming supply business: http://www.finditinvancouver.com/app/search/cat-24010/Farming%20Supplies%20&%20Equipment%20(B2B).html CARDS AQUACULTURE PRODUCTS 2551 Kenworth Road, Nanaimo, BC V9T3M4 (250)758-2858 (250)758-2651 Fax
  9. W

Wagsbegone were are you????

Bigjr, I had a deal with Cory back in October last year and everything went as smooth as silk. I talked to him on the phone a couple of times, but he was the one who called me. I think I might have kept the box my bat was shipped to me in and it should have his address. If I can find it, I...
  10. W

Please Help

Things are becoming uglier and uglier as this thread grows and more victims come forward. It disgusts me to see how one person can deceive so many wonderful members of this community and make us all weary of future transactions. All we have is our honesty and trust towards our fellow brothers...
  11. W

Will14...no one classier!!!

Hi Arky! Glad to hear you got it! It's the least I can do for all you've done for me! Have a wonderful Christmas!
  12. W

Arkangel140 - Arky's great!!!

Not only does Arky run great raffles, he’s awesome to deal with as well! Great service from a great guy! Very helpful and will go out of his way to help fellow board members. I had a purchase sent to Arky’s US PO Box and to avoid any taxes and brokerage fees, he brought it up to Canada and...
  13. W

MarlSrSoftball - Excellent product

Purchased a dozen used softballs from MarlSrSoftball. The condition of these balls were practically new! Thanks for the great deal! Would definitely purchase from again and recommend to anyone looking for very high quality softballs at an excellent price.
  14. W

Great deal with Wagsbegone

Bought a bat off of Cory and received it in great condition. He even called me to describe any imperfections in detail before closing the deal. Great communication. Would deal with again anytime! Thanks, Cory!
  15. W

Be careful when dealing with cubbyg....

You should call them out in the sales feedback area to warn the other members of the board