Recent content by Will B

1. Will B

Factory hitters

I bet this is the most times you have ever used the words "stiff" and "soft" while speaking about 1 subject. Just sayin'. Haha.
  2. Will B

2011 DeMarini Factory Hitter List

Yes he did!!!! I didn't edit it.
  3. Will B

End Cap fix without warranty

Call Customer service and ask them if they can help you. If they have any of those endcaps in stock, they more than likely will have you send it in and replace it for you. Be nice and appreciative, it goes a long way with them. 800-937-2287.
  4. Will B

Long Haul Bomber July 20?

I'm gonna try to swing thru again this year, if I do, I will hit you up Dustin. Should be good times!!
  5. Will B

J3U review......

Nice shirt Nick!! The D on the back is a little faded, just like mine. Lol.
  6. Will B

Black Ops Wheel Bag Overview Video

Nice!!! That review was thoroughly thorough!!:D
  7. Will B

Black Ops Wheeled Bat Bag and Backpack in stock ...

Just found these online for $179 shipped!!
  8. Will B

Demarini CS Question - Bat Cutting

Sometimes they cut them open to see where the bat failed structurally, if they found out its been cut or shows evidence of a rolling machine, well that voids out the warranty and you are out of luck.
  9. Will B

factory hitter

I got like 8 PM's today asking me "how to become a FH?", I was wondering why all the PM's????? Now I know!!:D
  10. Will B

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for ya!!:D
  11. Will B

Demarini Dirty Wins Conference Ohio NIT

Team DeMarini/ Famous Sports
  12. Will B

Demarini Dirty??

According to one of the team members, All The Way Live Designs did their uni's.
  13. Will B

Demarini Dirty??

Not 100% sure, but I would guess, Dirty Sportswear. I will ask though.
  14. Will B

Head scratching call horror stories

Here's one: Line drive down the RF line, hits the foul pole and bounds into foul territory on the other side of the OF fence. Ump calls it foul, I was in RF and just thought wow!! When I got up to bat, I said to the ump, "you know, you blew that call", after a second of explaining it to him...
  15. Will B

Different kind of hoodie interest?

I had a couple of DeMarini Nation hoodies/ sweatshirts done up about 2 years ago, they keep me warm. Just sayin'!!:D