Recent content by wilnham

1. W

Tennessee Volunteers

next year is our year lol simms may be able to carry us to another few wins, but i know i ****ing hate our center!
  2. W

Tennessee Volunteers

im a likable guy
  3. W

Tennessee Volunteers

if our defense can play, i think bray will carry us to a better season than a lot of people are thinking ... i think we're getting over-looked pretty bad, hopefully we'll pull some good wins out the rest of the year
  4. W

Notre Dame @ Michigan ! who ya got ?

dont matter who wins, both teams are ****ty
  5. W

Peyton Manning - first ballot HOF'er?

you lose a bet or something? your pretty set in that argument?
  6. W

roethlisberger or some bull**** like that?
  7. W

you lost me at stork
  8. W

where is Tee Martin now?
  9. W

thank you sir
  10. W

For Sale any interest in cells with problems?

i have an original motorola droid that works, but the right side of the touch screen is ****ed up? a blackberry curve that has a big ass crack in the screen, works fine with that exception ... any value at all there? both phones are verizon
  11. W

If you play B Asa or Utrip League

i've personally known this since day one
  12. W

If you play B Asa or Utrip League

honestly, who gives a ****?
  13. W

heres what i got http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff184/wilnham/DSCN0548.jpg

heres what i got http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff184/wilnham/DSCN0548.jpg
  14. W

For Sale Planet Earth and Life Blu Ray disc sets

ill get back with ya, i may have a guy buying both sets right now ... watched both with my 4 yr old nephew and he loved'em
  15. W

For Sale Planet Earth and Life Blu Ray disc sets

both have all discs and play fine no scratches or anything ... would like to sell both together for $60 shipped i think they're normally like $40-$50 per set? somethings come up and need the money so i wont look at any trades, really need to sell