Recent content by Winter

1. Winter

Pitching Mask Modification

OK, can you now fire it out of a rocket launcher at a maximum velocity of 150mph at 50 feet away with a camera inside the helmet, multiple cameras around the helmet as well as a camera inside the softball for a more realistic point of view as it flies toward the helmet. This should simulate a...
  2. Winter

Pitching Mask Modification

Nice custom modification! Could you post a pic with a 12" and a 11" softball in the gap for perspective? :)
  3. Winter

LTB /LTTF Used Vinci BR45 Kip Model RHT BR45s Used

March madness is here bump! :D
  4. Winter

Really? $980 for a bat!

Crazy market for them still today. :eek: About four years ago I sold a used with about 100 some odd hits Original bubble knob smooth endcap Ultra Maxload with ASA stamps for nearly 500 bucks. Here is a pic of it before I sold it.
  5. Winter

Progression of Easton Synergy2 SCX22 Bat Wear & Tear

Both good bats! I go with Scx22 Syn2 for distance and the OG Scx3 Extended for sweet spot. Naturally worn off for me, no sanding here except maybe with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. :D I suspect Easton also did not argue the bannings of theses bats too much due to the incredible durability...
  6. Winter

Grip from SSR4

http://www.softballfans.com/shop/Easton-VRS-Grip.html
  7. Winter

Illegal bat penalty

Update bump! Found a couple old pictures of a re-certification knob sticker and engraving done by Worth at the factory to one of my 3DXs I used to have.
  8. Winter

Great BP and Team bat without a doubt whoever buys one. When the barrel completely matches the factory unpainted handle, then you know you are good to go! :D
  9. Winter

Found the original picture of mine from seven years ago when I first got it! :eek:
  10. Winter

cracked in less than 75 swings

Did the balls come in from the outdoors? Delivered from Antarctica? :D Sounds like you got a bad batch or you are a beast. :eek:
  11. Winter

cracked in less than 75 swings

What was the temp outside when you were swinging it?
  12. Winter

Very hot with patience. 1000+ hits to break in typically. My Syn2 I suspect is still breaking in with 5000 plus hits! haha :eek: