Recent content by wunder

1. W

Inferno Sports/USSSA OPEN NATIONALS AUGUST 26&27 IN YORK PA

We will be running open nationals August 26&27 in York PA. $350 for a 3gg. With 30 teams a paid world berth will be given to the top team in each class. 4 home runs then outs per game. If interested please email me at [email protected]. You can also call,text, or message me through facebook...
  2. W

Inferno Sorts USSSA "E " Nationals in York PA

August 20&21 I will be holding E nationals. Winner will receive 3 condos minutes from the Disney complex and travel money. As of now there are 20 teams. Please contact me at 717-639-6469 to enter. Chris Wunder
  3. W

Ball question

Tattoo classic M (40-325) or the classic m plus (52-275). The m plus is the safest for pitchers and still flies. They hold up better then any other ball I use in hot or cold weather they stay the same.
  4. W

Best USSSA Ball for 2014

Tattoo balls are great. I use the classic m for all my utrip tournaments.They hold up in the heat and humidity too.
  5. W

Gap PA open usssa tournament

I have 9 teams. The drawing will be Wednesday.
  6. W

add no courtesy and g muzik.
  7. W

add the Cougars
  8. W

add big woody's/mutiny
  9. W

add the Thrashers
  10. W

Add Queen City
  11. W

so far I have New Holland Legion Diamond Knights Americom
  12. W

so far I have New Holland Legion Diamond Knights Americom
  13. W

Western PA softball

no it is not but I am trying to spread it over the whole state so any locations would be helpfull
  14. W

Western PA softball

I have been told there is a nice field in the Johnstown area any info on that?