Recent content by XjustinX

1. XjustinX

OG Easton POW with 240 stamp

Anyone have any info on this? Guy I know just bought what he thought was a 220 NIW POW and it’s an OG paint NIW with 240 stamp. Has the newer single barcode and it says the weight is 26 not 26.5 He was told it was a Canadian Exclusive.
  2. XjustinX

LTB Glove!

I have a 12.5 Vinci, I-web that could use some love. Its white (well off white lol) with orange. Haven't used it in a long time. If you're interested shoot me a text and I can get you some pics 502-439-2869
  3. XjustinX

For Sale/Trade Salvo, Steele Lewis, OG POW, Fab 4 Clark

Steele has been traded
  4. XjustinX

For Sale Adidas Ruckus Balanced - SOLD

25oz, 13" barrel. Girl used for a coed league season. Has chips, nicks and scrapes and normal rough field wear but no rattle or cracks/seams. I do not have any paperwork for it. SOLD
  5. XjustinX

POW! has been traded locally and Fab 4 Clark is staying here for now. Will trade the other 2 for 1 depending what is
  6. XjustinX

Price Check SCN2 RE ISSUE

I used to swing one in NSA with 44/400 Thunder Advances back in the day. Real nice!
  7. XjustinX

Some PMs but still here bump Would also entertain trades for 12.75-13" glove. Prefer Mizuno, H web, but I will look at other H webs!
  8. XjustinX

All these just sit in my bag and I rarely use any of them anymore. All of them are used and have typical field scrapes, nicks, Easton webbing. I will check receipt dates when I get home. Salvo - 26.5oz, USSSA, unknown swings got it in a trade earlier this year has paperwork almost broken in...
  9. XjustinX

SP19FF3 vs SP20WHAM

If you were to sell the WHAM you can get a decent penny for it NIW. So you would definitely come out ahead. WHAM is 12.5" barrel, FF4 tech with a MotherLoad aka 1oz. I have owned the WHAM, BAM and currently game a POW, you can not go wrong with any of the original Comic Series.
  10. XjustinX

Fireflex 240

Swung one most of the winter indoors and I actually really liked it. Was super stiff at first, ball would come off great at about 75 swings changed sounds and it was good to go. Tested it a few weeks back at around 150 swings and it was 247.
  11. XjustinX

For Sale Cartoon, Bubba Club, FF2 Loaded

All are gone!
  12. XjustinX

PM me and we can discuss
  13. XjustinX

All are 26oz. No cracks, just normal wear and tear from usage or being bag queens. PM and I can get you additional pics. Cartoon - unsure of swings (I'd say under 200), got it in a trade. Connection rubber piece has a tear in it. Taped grip, light webbing, endcap wear, had a rattle and kinda...
  14. XjustinX

For Sale/Trade 2019 KP23 26oz

Bat has been sold