2. xZACKx

LTB Og z2000

Still looking
  3. xZACKx

LTB Og z2000

Is it an OG or RI
  4. xZACKx

LTB Og z2000

Looking for an OG z2000. ASA or USSSA doesn't matter. Prefer 27-28oz. No 26. Would possibly consider a 30. Anyone got one for sale or trade?
  5. xZACKx

LTB 30oz SCN6

Anyone????
  6. xZACKx

LTB 30oz SCN6

anyone have one of these they are looking to get rid of?
  7. xZACKx

Fundraiser tournament for injured teammate. Flint MI

1 week left. Get your team in now
  8. xZACKx

2 weeks left. Get your team in now. Limited spots available
  9. xZACKx

3 weeks to go. Still looking for more teams
  10. xZACKx

1 month left. Let's get some softball fans teams in this
  11. xZACKx

We are throwing a men's tournament for an injured teammate to help with his medical bills. Tournament will be held at Union city fields on Torrey road by bishop airport. Saturday sept 6. $150 per team, 7 home runs then outs, 44/400 or 52/275 NSA balls allowed, no thunder advanced. 1-1 none to...
  12. xZACKx

Mask

I play infield now, used to pitch but I've retired from that haha. Im gonna check out the some of these recommendations. Thanks guys
  13. xZACKx

Mask

I believe I tried the combat one and some other no name one. Didn't work for me. Thanks for the info fellas. Gonna look into the rip it one
  14. xZACKx

Mask

Well, I've finally took enough risks of going without a mask. Too many people I know are getting hurt because they have not been using one. I need suggestions on masks to check out that accomodate someone who wears glasses. I've tried on a couple of different ones that are either not big enough...
  15. xZACKx

Managers/sponsors/ect anyone still rockin regular t-shirt jerseys? Or just me?

Our league team sponsored by a local bar pays our league fee and buys new jerseys for us every year. They buy us the 2 button t shirts. And they give us buy one get one free drinks after the games. So with that being said, I'll wear whatever they want us to for free softball and free beer