Recent content by Yinzer2116

1. Y

LTB st100

I have a NIW 30oz
  2. Y

Looking to play in Augusta, GA

Just moved to Augusta and am looking to play some ball. Let me know of anything. Thanks in advance
  3. Y

Tourney Shirts

Putting on a tourney and need some first place t's and posibly second place as well. I know a lot of you can help me out. Let me know what you can do
  4. Y

LTB 30oz ST100

Let me know what you have. PP ready
  5. Y

LTB 30oz ST100

Let me know what you have. Text works best 575-921-2920
  6. Y

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

looking for another 30oz st100. Text is best. 575-921-2920
  7. Y

For Sale/Trade 28oz scn17bh new stamp

Pm sent....
  8. Y

For Sale scn17BH 28 oz

Pm sent....
  9. Y

Z3 weight

Thanks for the info. I think I'll get a 30 and a 28 for when I need the lighter weight.
  10. Y

Z3 weight

Currently swing 28oz balanced Z's but thinking about stepping up to 30oz balanced. Anyone swing a 30s z3 yet and can let me know if it will be too big of a jump or not?
  11. Y

From endloaded to balance...

I recently made the switch. I was swinging EL for years and never even thought of swinging a balanced bat. I was brought up being told end load is what you want so I listened, but now I disagree. I'm not saying everyone should swing the same bat, each person has their own swing which certain...
  12. Y

RI Z2000 Busted.

Happened to me twice. They will send a new one that is considered NR since it is marked, but the LS Customer Service told me the replacement would be covered under the original warranty
  13. Y

Z2000 or 454 Sick?

No comparison at all. Z2000 all day
  14. Y

Cutting open a bat

What are you using to put it back together? I have a broken z I was doing the same thing to but don't know what will work best to "glue" it back together