Recent content by Yoke

1. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

I’m supposed to start Champlin league on May 1st, then Rogers on the 6th. The more late games the better for me. Damn kids and their activities are all early.
  2. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

I hope so. I’d love to get out and hit a bit before the season starts. Even though I’m really just playing league this summer, the level of **** talking I would get if those first couple AB’s are a disaster…oh no.
  3. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

Everyone was six to midnight about the season starting on time, maybe even early, and then…nope.
  4. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

I think it’s from last week, but there’s that long post where the utrip director calls out a dude. That was something. Oofda.
  5. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

What kind of equipment do they use in that association? Is it utrip or USA stuff?
  6. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

“This guy should play here” “The lineup should look like this” “I should be here…” Hard pass.
  7. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

I’m making the move from average player who plays the occasional tournament to average player who plays league. Still hope to mix in a tournament or two, but we’ll see how the schedules shake out. No more being in charge. I saw the bump list, too. Probably the smallest one I can remember in...
  8. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

For Utrip or USA? I thought I saw that only Maniax got a national bump in utrip.
  9. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

Hopefully one of these years a Minnesota team can make a strong run in D. I can’t remember a D team going on a run since the sandbagging around here was super strong. Also, playing last night was rough. Cold and windy.
  10. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

Are the Hornets another one of the Amish teams? They’re always pretty enjoyable to watch.
  11. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

The one field thing gets brutal at tourneys. It always seems to end up behind, too. I’ve never played in a wood bat tourney, but now that I’ll qualify for over 40 next summer, might be time to get in the firemens one…
  12. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

I paid for it on occasion when Xtreme was playing still, but haven’t since. Wasn’t really worth the money, IMO. I’ll watch a free one. I thought it looked like it’d be fun, but my October weekends are now toast for the next few years because of hockey coaching. I think last weekend was my last...
  13. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

Feels really spread out, too. Hopefully they stream games on Facebook or YouTube.
  14. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

It’d be a hard sell to get me to stand out there and freeze at SRO again.
  15. Yoke

Minnesota Thread

Rochester D state was really solid. Nice complex, they took care of the fields, and everything went smoothly. I thought the teams were relatively level as well. Now we’ll see if any of them move up. Also, saw a deer run through the OF during a game for the first time ever, so that was something.