Recent content by yungstunna89

1. Y

LTB z1000 endload

Really looking for 28 bro ill keep it in mind tho TTT!
  2. Y

LTB z1000 endload

I'm looking to pick up a z1000 endload 28oz asa preferred u trip would be fine. Needs to be 28 endload. Let me kno wat u have!
  3. Y

LTB bat grip

Trying to find some new bat grips. Bought some before but don't remember where. Lookin for multi colors and maybe some patterns. Is there a website or does anyone have some for sale???
  4. Y

LTB fastpitch glove rh 12.5

The Vinci a bit out of my price range but nice glove thanks smarkely3 and commander let me get back with u and check my papal u got sime nice gloves in my price range. Thanks fellas
  5. Y

LTB fastpitch glove rh 12.5

Hey lookin for a RH glove for my younger cousin. She will be trying out for her school highschool softball team and needs a newer glove. 12.5 preferred fastpitch. Doesn't have to be new and maybe I can offer a trade or shoot me a price. Thanx.
  6. Y

Bat Stickers

Checked it out thanks!
  7. Y

Bat Stickers

Went to a tourney a few weeks ago and seen some stickers such as "not a team bat," "u break u buy," and was looking for some also some numbers as well. Let me kno thanks!
  8. Y

LTB Looking for powerdomes

Have a 28 oz Powerdome u may be interested in Lmk can txt me for pics 2815092278
  9. Y

LTB 27oz SALVO

I have a 27 oz Salvo about 200 hits if ur interested Lmk
  10. Y

Illegal Bat?

Thanks Saint!
  11. Y

Illegal Bat?

i do understand but as you mention above it is illegal. Just wondering if its ok to talk about rolling your bats, thought this site wass for non juiced or altered bats. so why does it seem shaving a bat is highly ridiculed and rolling is looked over. They're are both illegal there for should...
  12. Y

Illegal Bat?

So its illegal, i got that but is it ok to have an open conversation about it like its nothing? Granted if anyone wants to take a few hundred swings off there bat and shorten its life by all means roll your bat. I personally love the joy of BP and being able to break in my own bats!
  13. Y

Illegal Bat?

Well I have a question. Now before people begin to bash me and say, Go ask a mod. I'm asking so people who are also ignorant to the facts will know too. Ok so, Is rolling your bat considered altering, and if so is it cool to just talk about it openly? Example was on yesterday and viewed a board...
  14. Y

Pitching Tips ASA Slowpitch

Thanks for your input fellas i guess its cuz i mainly pitch in the mens league im havin trouble. im just gonna practice more!!!
  15. Y

Pitching Tips ASA Slowpitch

Well i guess this is where i put this for training or help. Well i pitch ASA slowpitch in a mens league and was recently asked to pitch for a coed team. I figured hey no problem except that i couldn't place the ball where i wanted it (girls ball that is) i had no problem with the 12'' of course...