Recent content by z00ted 85

1. z00ted 85

Not pulling the ball often enough

Huge difference! I still suck but I've been able to pull the ball with heat rather than the lazy fly balls from before. Thanks Swing!
  2. z00ted 85

Not pulling the ball often enough

Whoa, this is awesome. I think this may be my problem. I went from being able to hit every line to line with authority to lazy pop ups to left and only heat when i go straight right field. My teammates are at a loss too. Thanks Swing, I'm gonna try this out and see if there is a difference.
  3. z00ted 85

Wood Evil bat price

Right on. I will keep an eye out. Thank you sir.
  4. z00ted 85

Wood Evil bat price

Followed the link but received a page not found message. Are either the whites or the cautions due soon?
  5. z00ted 85

Pitching Helmets

Nothing direct off a bat. I've been hit twice by batted balls that took a crazy hop. a scuff mark just above the right eyebrow and then the second one hit the mask part with no visible evidence of mask being hit. Helmet stayed on my head just shifted a little like my catchers masks used to when...
  6. z00ted 85

So.Cal Free Agent List

Looking for 2 guys for a MLS tournament at Hart park in Orange. Saturday 8/12/17. Pay to play. Need a 1B/C/EH and a OF. If you can pitch too that's always a plus. hit me up. Gracias!
  7. z00ted 85

Price Check Orange Derby Boys

Ive got a 26oz Easton L4 id trade for it. The Helmer is returnable with both barcodes, no receipt though.
  8. z00ted 85

OG Flipper or Mercy?

What new line Demarini carries the most resale or trade value? Lets say I win a choice of any new Demar but I know i'm going to move the bat. What would be my best option?
  9. z00ted 85

Anybody ever blue a GnR to batting gloves?

I've done green way more than 1 time.
  10. z00ted 85

Anybody ever blue a GnR to batting gloves?

i concur, yes. :thumb::D
  11. z00ted 85

New bat company??

Excellent! Im very interested in trying this thing out.
  12. z00ted 85

New bat company??

So Cal Demo Day coming soon?
  13. z00ted 85

New bat company??

Wow from knee replacement to running track. You're like a superhero or something. Hah, right on. Maybe we can coordinate to have you and the boys come out for a game or two like the good ole days.
  14. z00ted 85

New bat company??

Hahaha Steven dropping the knowledge/experience bomb. That dude has a lot of bat (and baseball/softball) knowledge. He just doesn't have much of a filter. Steven, when are you gonna be back in So Cal?
  15. z00ted 85

Coolest Liz Skin color for 2015 USA AFTERMATH?

Mine has the dynamite camo. I just "lucked" out that that was the next one in line.