Recent content by Zilla49

1. Zilla49

Coldwater Michigan tournament

I'll be at this. My buddy just asked me to in this
  2. Zilla49

ZILLA BP 2014 AM and Future

http://youtu.be/5eG4OtlLF0Y Hitting 52/275s 27oz Aftermath 27.5oz Future just a video of hitting these two bats. Aftermath 1st round - My favorite new ASA bat since this video it has close to 300 more hits on it. great crack sound. kills the 275s and 300s 2:10-2:55 is pickin up the...
  3. Zilla49

A little Demarini BP session

Dope pic! Solid collection from the 7
  4. Zilla49

Tournament in Paw Paw, MI ~ March 22nd

my team said no bueno lol. too much snow on the ground. sorry bout that bro
  5. Zilla49

Tournament in Paw Paw, MI ~ March 22nd

I'll see if my team is interested at all
  6. Zilla49

Different 2014 The One?

/both are NIW Top is 27 oz bottom is 26 oz and I haven't seen a difference with the one I did swing before that was goosepimps
  7. Zilla49

SE MI NW OH Thread

I don't play during the week. Only weekends and the occasional Monday night.
  8. Zilla49

Okemos Dome Indoor Softball (Lansing MI)

I'll be there with my team feb 15th
  9. Zilla49

2014 DeMARINI Lineup Indoor BP Videos

hahah yes it did...gah bless it robbie...lol :rolleyes: :o
  10. Zilla49

Daurbanlegend & Goosepimp 2014 DeMarini Demo

Obviously some hr's are line drives or high fly balls.Whether it goes 301' or 360' it's a HR. But one is more likely to associate a HR with a deep fly ball which I feel I can get easily out of the juggy mercy and aftermath. Personally the one feels more like I'd be trying for more linedrives...
  11. Zilla49

That's more of what I'm meaning. When ppl say line drive bat most people know what I'm saying. It has a good feel but really stiff. When the ball comes off the barrel it doesn't seem to have the same feel of it going home run distance as easily as you would with an aftermath or juggy. There is...
  12. Zilla49

Yeah the sound of any flipper/aftermath is outrageous