zman025
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• submitting in a dvd...being on a showcase team like 18u golds...play every tournament possible because that's where the scouts are. :) especially down here in florida...south florida great schools and great softball programs.
    wow! That's great! I actually coached an 18u gold team here in florida for a couple of seasons...loved it! back to coaching the little ones though...i enjoy that more. Where is she wanting to play?
    there is a 31-21 on the bay with 5 hrs left on it, you will be able to get a value on yours when that one ends. hope that helps
    hey man delete your inbox there is no more room and we cant send pm's, but on the other hand when will you let me know today, i was hoping u could get it shipped out today if you dont hear back from him.
    thats cool congrats on your daughter 3 girls oh boy i have 1 girl and 3 boys ,lol im doing a strickly softball /baseball routine i found online a yr ago sportsworkout.com hit mostly shoulders tris back legs forarms my weight is around 225-230 looking to get up to 245-250 im not any faster at 230 so what the heck,lol
    Hey zman, it's pretty good. My wife gave birth to our third daughter five weeks ago so I ain't getting much sleep. I've been lifting regularly 3-5 times a week since September. I added in some chute training to hopefully turn some of my WTP's into HRs. LOL...How's your routine going? My new workout I started three weeks ago is really focusing on shoulders and traps...Good luck with u-trip. All I got around me is ASA:( Take care, buddy...
    Nice to meet you as well. I am glad you had a good time it is definately different.

if it is ever warm out we should try to hit.

take care
    we can do whatever, give me a call later and we can figure out what's what. I don't mind driving.
    bats in my bag : m75120,og mutant 120 mutant HD, rip it reaper, m7598, og mutant 98 x2 ,freak +
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…