Recent content by zonk55

1. Z

GTG jaj23 is very GTG

Completed another deal with him. Top notch.
  2. Z

??????

My 28oz U2 weighs 28.8; and has a balance point (BP), of 19.125". This is a very balanced bat. Thus, if they swing EL or bats with a differently located BP, your U2 would feel lighter than they are familiar.
  3. Z

Do I have a few of the top ASA Bats?

FYI: the Rocketech is a 2008.
  4. Z

Best ASA Miken

I can help a little. 454 = Post ABI Worth bat quicker break in, not as durable. 484 = Pre ABI Miken, long break in very durable. I have not hit these bats.
  5. Z

Best ASA Miken

Understood. Lots of good info. provided for you. In general, on the 52/300 balls, I have been hitting them since 2009, end-loaded....stiff walled....heavier bats work best.
  6. Z

Best ASA Miken

Not necessarily on the cheap bats. There are bros on here that offer good deals on used quality bats. Look in the sales forum under each mfg. Or, put a post in yourself in the buying section. Just a matter of what brand, endload or balanced, barrel length, soft or hard barrel, one or two piece...
  7. Z

Best ASA Miken

Not all 44/375s are =. The SB12 is a 44/375; and, is a turd of a ball. I also have success with the Velo-max with 52/300 balls. There are several brands of 44s that are good. Thunder Advance, X rocks, Evils, Trump Stotes, Badens to name a few. These are usually affected by temperature, with...
  8. Z

Best ASA Miken

2001 OG Velocit-e Maxload. The small SS is toward the endcap; if you find it the 44/375 will fly.
  9. Z

LTB OG Miken Maxload Velocit-e

Anybody have one ?
  10. Z

Still looking, maxload(s) only.
  11. Z

Still looking for a velo-max, B Ferris had none.
  12. Z

Thanks, I will.
  13. Z

Looking for the 2001 maxload velocit-e. A 27oz is best; but, 26 or 28 is fine. PM me with what you have & price. Thanks.
  14. Z

How Long in Senior Tournament Ball?

1994.......Manassas, Va.
  15. Z

GTG EvilE is GTG

This X two.