Recent content by ztrain

1. ztrain

LTB 2002 demarini doublewall distance

mine has met its end. it now looks more like a cricket bat than a softball bat and i would like to find another. please let me know what you have.
  2. ztrain

2011 Michigan Mambas

man, that sux bigcrazy, now that bat is gonna be sittin there like a naked woman in bed that u can't do anything about.....
  3. ztrain

For Sale 26oz Rawlings Rush Silverback

Bat is sold and and being shipped today
  4. ztrain

GTG Tkr18 is gtg

Great communication and fast shipping. Would definately do more business with him.
  5. ztrain

pms answered, sorry was at work and just got home a bit ago. anyone wanting more pics just pm me your email info.
  6. ztrain

back up for sale and also he has gave me a couple of bats he would be interested in for trade also.
  7. ztrain

pms replied too.....bump....and thanks for looking guys!
  8. ztrain

One of my friends asked me to see if I could sell this bat for him. It is a USSSA Rawlings Rush Silverback. It is a replacement bat also. I have more pics if interested. $230 obo shipped. He would also be up for trades involving 27or28oz asa combat rusty baumgardner, rush 98, or a craze and...
  9. ztrain

For Trade rush 98 for trade

i have a buddy with usssa rush silverback if u r interested in a trade. let me know and i can tell him what your thoughts are.
  10. ztrain

For Sale RHT Vinci Custom Pro II

Pics please/ pm sent
  11. ztrain

GTG jesseb is GTG

Great with communication and very quick shipment, would definately do future business with jesseb.
  12. ztrain

GTG chrisgotahemi

chrisgotahemi is way GTG, thanks again for you and the other bro's doing great things and helping out others. Keep it up and hope you have a great year.
  13. ztrain

For Sale 4 free pairs of turfs and cleats!!! Raffle

I just think it it awsome what a lot of the brothers on the board are doing right now. I have been struggling for a while myself, and to see guys doing things like this is amazing. There is another post where guys are doing the same with extra equipment and I will be adding to that as soon as...
  14. ztrain

For Trade Free to a good home.......

very awsome guys, i'll have to do this at a later time when i visit my rents and take some of the old stuff lying around.