Goff Thread

hedge

life takes guts
We played the back 9 for our weekly Tuesday night game.

Pushed my 4i off the tee into the ****. Drop and have 155 to the flag. Said **** it and went for the flag, hit it to 3 feet and was given the putt. Golf is dumb

Country469

Roanoke County Club has 3-4 spots that eat golf ball, and the old ****s wont go in after em. When its backed up and I have pants on its no less than 4-6 fresh pro vs in there with the club logo or something. I keep a couple sleeves of new balls in the bag but mostly play with what I find out and about for practice and fun rounds.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I am thinking of getting one of the old man ball retrievers. Can’t get too close because of gators but I see golf balls all over in the water that people are leaving.

hrdchrgin13

Par 3 with a tight entrance, little muddy at the bottom about halfway to the hole. On the right

Like an automatic 15 balls if you got a minute

hedge

life takes guts
Idc about any of it tbh. I get why people chased the guaranteed money. DJ gets to 1.5x his career earnings

Country469

you aint wrong.

I sold a rental property I had been renting for like 8 years, and told my wife she could plan us a nice trip. She gets together with her cousins from Cleveland and comes up with Myrtle Beach for the 4th. Overpaying and overcrowded at the honkey destination.

At least the golf is good or I would shoot myself

Country469

I have played them both yeah, one of the relatives played Tobacco Road on a recent Pinehurst trip and when i said same guy he was all about it.

Some air bnb condo off the water with 3 bedrooms, the toddler having his own room for naps and sleep was non negotiable for me