New release Louisville Slugger softball bats

jhitman

Does anyone know when the new Louisville 2022/2023 line of bats will be released? I've done a lot of searching and can't seem to find out any info.

Committed

Just speculation on my part but Legault just resigned so that might be a factor with the delay. He confirmed that the 2022/2023 bats were done so I assume they will have his replacement take the lead with the rollout.

jhitman

Any updates? I have been searching all over the internet for the new releases or a date when they may be available.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
so the south beach is the only current "stock line" bat with a scheduled release date. the first shipment showed up earlier this month and sold out within minutes. They are expecting another shipment this week or next. all other releases have been SMU's (exclusives). We were told the next main line bats would be available late sept/ early october (everett 2, APG 2, Dirty 2 and another balanced) but we have also been told a lot this year that hasnt come to fruition. We are the main slugger conference team this year and we have guys buying these exclusives just to make sure they have something in their bag for worlds/ major

jhitman

Thanks for the updates. I hope they get them rolled out in Sept/Oct like you stated above. I have a bunch of guys I know trying to order these bats and they are sold out everywhere. LS is losing a lot of business IMO because of their slow production.

jhitman

I see they are back in stock, but unfortunately for me, they don't seem to have any 26 ounce ones.