Goff Thread

hedge

life takes guts
Our tournament was also a shotgun start. When we were making the turn from the back 9 there was 3 pairings at the 19th tee box.

Country469

I can't bring myself to play in them anymore unless its free. Its just not my kind of golf.

I had to opt out of the member guest this weekend with a lower back injury, on rest until the beach sunday now

hedge

life takes guts
My wife likes this tournament, so I took one for the team.

The only other charity tournament I play in raises money for local veterans

hrdchrgin13

The first big scramble tournament I played in the first 3 holes were an absolute cluster. Tee off finish #1, wait 45min tee off on 2, wait 30min to tee off on 3

It wasn’t a shotgun start but it’s an 18hole course could’ve started people in 10 and freed some things up.

hedge

life takes guts
The best scrambles I’ve played in were pick up if you’re hitting for par. Miss the bird putts and pick up and go to the next tee box

Country469

I do that at the one I host in Oct

the singles event I host is modified stableford quota - so pick up at double or worse

hedge

life takes guts
We had our league mid year tournament yesterday. Shot an 86 without a driver. I had stupid mental errors that lead to 4 ugly doubles and a triple.

hedge

life takes guts
I brought my cracked driver to GG per Ping’s request. Their guy there told me it’s not broken enough to warrant sending in.

I then inquired about trade in value and he told me $0.

Joker

I brought my cracked driver to GG per Ping’s request. Their guy there told me it’s not broken enough to warrant sending in.

I then inquired about trade in value and he told me $0.
tell that guy to **** off and send it in

hrdchrgin13

My buddy backed out of the par 3 and I ended up playing with one of my nephew’s friends.

It didn’t go well, kid needs some work. I (we) shot 5 over

Nephew and my brother were -2 through 9 and ended up even. They should be in the money for our flight.

Nephew loses his **** a little to much, goes off the rails slinging his clubs and ****. It’s humorous and also ****ing stupid at the same time

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Booked a tee time at the super nice country club around the corner again for Saturday morning with a coworker. Weather should be great.

Country469

Man, playing a course with sandy waste areas the morning after heavy flooding was great. CPO. Shoes were soaked. Had like 8-10 casual water drops, and saw no loess than 14 snakes and the gators out from all the flooding.

hrdchrgin13

We were locked in with the wedges and irons last night but the putters were ****ing terrible. Missed only 2 gir but were stuck with some long putts. We couldn’t get **** to fall ended up shooting even.

I did get closest to the pin on 18 for a tap in birdie, it was very nice