Hinged I Web

rhino54

Does anyone own a glove with a hinged I web? I’d assume it stiffens up the top of the glove but wondering what your experience has been

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Yes exactly like that
I’d just about bet you won’t get too many responses on that web? I’ve never seen one in person, but who knows, there might be a Japanese glove loving baseball player out there who has one?

Anyone know if this web has been used before by the big three?

@rhino54, what glove are you interested in that has that web? I suppose the one I pictured would be stiffer at the top of the web….but it’s hard to imagine needing a stiffer I-web than the ones I have here. You going for coolness factor, uniqueness?

rhino54

It would be on a custom gloveworks. Looking more for uniqueness. Just don’t want a cosmetic to effect the feel of a traditional I web

blakcherry329

I have an AZGloveman glove with that web. Purple with yellow extra long laces. SKOL I like the uniqueness of it. Not a lot of those webs around. well not as many as the traditional I-webs. It's a little more open than the one above since it's a 13.25".
I pitch, mostly. I can actually see the ball through the web on popups and line drives. No complaints on the web. The glove is a little more stiff than I like, but no biggie.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Whelp I added it lol. Hopefully it’s early enough still.
You didn’t have to do that because of me!! 😆 I was just messing with you!

Oh I get it now…..it was bothering you, wasn’t it? 😉

So what size and what leather did you decide on?

rhino54

Only thing that is a pain is their system doesn’t update very well. I don’t see the order in my order history but they did take my money. It’s been a week wonder if I should email and ask if it has been received

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
That system has never been great. They've never given a reason not to trust them as far as I know. I've bought 7 I think lol.

mkaufm1

That system has never been great. They've never given a reason not to trust them as far as I know. I've bought 7 I think lol.
I had the same experience with the last glove I ordered (~2 yrs ago). My update came as it was shipping, but it arrived on time and as promised.

rhino54

Yeah just wanted to make sure all the request went through but I don’t even have an email confirmation of the order