For Sale Wig Popper 26 ** SOLD **

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
** Bat is Sold - thanks ! **

Short Porch Wig Popper 26 - end load

appox 90- 100 hits in plus 70 degree weather with SSUSA Balls - bat is clean with no structural issues -- some initial minor webbing on a couple areas of barrel - not fully open yet - has a few cosmetic bag scratches

zero point 5 Vulcan grip

$139 F&F or $144 w/ fees - price is delivered USPS Priority w/ tracking and insurance to USA

thanks !
MDja8Qj.jpg

t4koFrs.jpg

CJEfFtP.jpg

58wUQrJ.jpg

r9fnArQ.jpg

Last edited:

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
Not doubting Reggie! More worried about the durability of all senior bats!
appreciate that MAT25 ! sure, life expectancy on seniors can vary and some hold up better than others - as far as the Wig I will say I have another 26 with over 800 +/- hits and still going strong - major paint webbing but still hot and no structural flaws. Also have a 25 Wig with 600 +/- on it and no issues - all those hits were over 70 degree and higher weather temps

with seniors have to be careful not to hit in cold weather and stay away from hard balls

the price is essentially $100 plus insured shipping

cheers !

regg

Last edited:

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
appreciate that MAT25 ! sure, life expectancy on seniors can vary and some hold up better than others - as far as the Wig I will say I have another 26 with over 800 +/- hits and still going strong - major paint webbing but still hot and no structural flaws. Also have a 25 Wig with 600 +/- on it and no issues - all those hits were over 70 degree and higher weather temps

with seniors have to be careful not to hit in cold weather and stay away from hard balls

the price is essentially $100 plus insured shipping

cheers !

regg
I had a senior proton last less than 40 swings indoors! Where are you located?