bimmerpilot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, does it have to be a prodctti? I have a prodctjb-the goldschmidt and a prodctcb, both hoh obv, rht, prob less than 3 weeks old each. never played outside, just both in light break in process mode. lmk if interested at all. thanks
    Hey Bimmer, Have you sold the turbo xl-r8 yet? If you still go it I want it, I'm in OC. raswilliam at gmail dot com
    i have a 28 fl with prob 500 swings on it. buddy has it in his bag.not sure if he will let me trade it away. if you are still interested let me know and i will work on prying it away from his ass.
    hey anychance you can pick up some of the dudley balls for me?? ill pay you for it. let me know. my number is 405-550-9902 thanks!!
    Bimmer,

Hope all is well with you, I am still looking for a Juggy 27 or 28 oz is my preference if you have a lead please send it my way.

Thanks,
    I have seen a few Anderson Rockettech's for sale here and I was contacted by olderplayer007 and he is selling a 2007 "minty" rockettech for $100 + $15 shipping that price seems to be in the range that I have been seeing them. Is the Mizuno Crush the ASA Crush2? I have hit that bat and I do like it and your right I didn't think it was a composite when I first swung it.
    Bimmer,

We spoke about the Juggy you were selling a few weeks ago and I wanted to ask you if you have any reccomendations on metal bats. I am looking to spend around $100.00 and I would consider a non-returnable if I know I will get at least 1 season out of it. Any input you could send my way would be cool.

Thanks,
    Hey buddy, just wondering if you still have that Freak 98 27oz bat for sale. Let me know asap if possible and condition, price etc. thanks in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…