FUPA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• G,

How's it going. It's been over a year now wow!!!! Do have any intel on this bat and who sells it. Worth Drash "Warfighter" Titan????? and who is Pint???? a few guys in my say he's the man and hits bombs every AB?????
    Whattup? Long time no hear. When in April will you be in Vegas? I will be in Orlando from 15-18 April and Baltimore from 20-25 April. Hopefully we can all link up.
    Do you know a Carter from 07 AF Camp? He said he tried out at pitcher. He was at Lajes but now is in Turkey.
    Just fooling around. I hear they have a pretty good time over there but it isn't the quality of ball we are used to. I'll let you know about the Flex. If you could swing a 30oz, you could have mine.
    I'll look around. Jimmy Cabrerra has one i may be able to snag. We will be playing mostly U-trip here. I got a message from Donnovan in Hawaii asking about you. I told him you were a good E player with potential...lmao. Get me your number when you get stateside. I'm coming to Hawaii for a wedding next July.
    Do you still have your rush receipt? If so email it to me. If not have softball jnk resend it via email. SMASH huh....
    WOW, i thought maybe i could persuade you in to letting one go.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…