softballin101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you still looking for tourney players I'm trying to find a to to get back on I've played for years wanting to get back on the field after some time off to handle business.Thanks
    My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I’m sure you can relate to getting up early on a cold blustery morning and heading out to the field to start spring practice. The kids are cold and so are the bats. After a few rounds the kids warm up, but unfortunately the bats don’t.

Have you ever heard one of your kids say it “hurts” to hit a cold ball with a cold bat? Mine say it “stings!” Bat manufacturer’s recommend using bats above 60 degrees to avoid denting, breaking or cracking.

I am writing to you about a new, one of a kind, product that can easily and safely warm up to 16 bats simultaneously without using electricity. Our Hotbox can minimize cold weather damage and reduce bat sting. Hotbox conveniently warm and store up to 16 bats for easy retrieval. Hotbox is fully portable and no electricity is required! Best of all, it’s made in the USA!

Check out our website www.warmbats.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…